Books recommendation for CDAC?

heyy....everyone.... i am new member...student of btech final yeear i want to go for preperation of cdac ...need guidance...i want to know if there are some specific books available for it?
can you please provide me link to get some study material?
also the datye of exam for 2013?

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Thread moved to appropriate section.
  • yamshi sagir
    yamshi sagir
    😀...THANKS I AM A NEW CONFUSED MEMBER...
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    yamshi sagir
    😀...THANKS I AM A NEW CONFUSED MEMBER...
    Nothing to be confused. The structure of the site is straightforward. We're however going to work on the tutorials for new members.
  • oprime
    oprime
    Visit this link: PGDAdmissionBooklet
    Click on the 2nd link "C-DAC's Common Admission Test(C-CAT)" .
    Reference books have been listed there.
  • yamshi sagir
    yamshi sagir
    thankss...but apart from refrence books available....are there any other books for preperation that include previous year question paper?
  • oprime
    oprime
    yamshi sagir
    thankss...but apart from refrence books available....are there any other books for preperation that include previous year question paper?
    The question paper has to be returned after the exam. So the old question papers are not available anywhere.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Maruti Suzuki android app for car servicing will soon be launched and is expected to help customers with their car servicing needs. Maruti Suzuki India Limited aka MSIL is looking...
Hi CEans, I am a CSE student, often discussed this topic previously on many Engineering related forums, and the answer I got is this conclusion - GRE - Needs a...
Engineers cutting across all disciplines use calculations at every stage of development of designs. This free webinar considers various aspects of this importnat core activity in depth. https://video.webcasts.com/events/pmny001/viewer/index.jsp?eventid=45664 Tuesday, April...
Perceptual Computing Challenge Results There were as many as 1000 apps submitted in the contest from 11 countries. Out of them 35 Made it to winning round with 3 grand...
Name: Sanyam Khurana Engineering Trade: Computer Science and Engineering Location: New Delhi Occupation: Student Work Experience: N/A Hobbies & Interests: Programming freak, love to learn new things and teach people...