CrazyEngineers Archive
Old, but evergreen and popular discussions on CrazyEngineers, presented to you in read-only mode.
@Sanyam Khurana • 28 Mar, 2013
Hi CEans,

I am a CSE student, often discussed this topic previously on many Engineering related forums, and the answer I got is this conclusion -

GRE - Needs a lot of money, and without any Scholarship it often lead to misery.

GATE - For CSE students, it's done to join in as a lecturer, no Core Jobs 😔

MBA - If you want to have some money in hands, this is the perfect course.

So, could you all please suggest me, what would be good for a CSE student, and It would be highly appreciated if you give Reasons too in support of any of the Course.

Thanks in advance 😁
@Kaustubh Katdare • 28 Mar, 2013 Go through this -

https://www.crazyengineers.com/threads/the-great-mba-ms-m-tech-dilemma.3057/
@Sanyam Khurana • 28 Mar, 2013 Thanks, I read the topic 👍
@avii • 22 May, 2013 The assumption you have made regarding GRE & GATE are fasle.
@Sanyam Khurana • 22 May, 2013
avii
The assumption you have made regarding GRE & GATE are fasle.
This is not my assumption but the conclusion I got by discussing this topic previously on many forums..
@avii • 22 May, 2013 Then those discussions were worthless.

GATE - my friend gave GATE in 2010, joined IIT-B, has a package of 16LPA now. Another got into CMU, PhD after MTech from IIT.
GRE - Lots of success stories.

So it all depends ! How you make most of what you are given with ;-)
avii
Then those discussions were worthless.

GATE - my friend gave GATE in 2010, joined IIT-B, has a package of 16LPA now. Another got into CMU, PhD after MTech from IIT.
GRE - Lots of success stories.

So it all depends ! How you make most of what you are given with ;-)

Well, Yes, Let the time come and then I'll decide..!!

Thanks for your help..!! 😀
@avii • 22 May, 2013 Don't worry about placements, money, status etc. Just follow your passion. And be a kickass in coding 👍
avii
Don't worry about placements, money, status etc. Just follow your passion. And be a kickass in coding 👍
Yeah...!! 👍
3.2k views

Related Posts

@us1903 · Jan 15, 2009

Hello CEans, I have 2 days for my aptitude test, could not prepare since i had training classes last two weeks. Can anyone help me in framing a plan to...
9.5k views

@Kaustubh Katdare · Mar 20, 2013

India's favorite, 83 year old radio station, All India Radio (AIR) aka Aakashvani has adopted the Android route and an Android app is now available for download in the Google...
17.4k views

@Kaustubh Katdare · Oct 15, 2010

Chile's president couldn't have been wrong with his decision to appoint Er. Andre Sougarret on the mission of rescuing the miners stuck deep in a gold mine in Chile, before...
3k views

@4_Tech · Feb 8, 2012

Have you ever wondered what is the logic behind equation: (a+b)²=a²+2ab +b² ? This video explains it in very easy to understand language.
5k views

@micheal john · May 26, 2013

I use internet download manager to download youtube videos and other sites video. i have been using IDM for past 2 years, but from past 2 month i have a...
35.9k views