GATE, GRE or MBA , Which is best particulary for CSE student ?

Hi CEans,

I am a CSE student, often discussed this topic previously on many Engineering related forums, and the answer I got is this conclusion -

GRE - Needs a lot of money, and without any Scholarship it often lead to misery.

GATE - For CSE students, it's done to join in as a lecturer, no Core Jobs ๐Ÿ˜”

MBA - If you want to have some money in hands, this is the perfect course.

So, could you all please suggest me, what would be good for a CSE student, and It would be highly appreciated if you give Reasons too in support of any of the Course.

Thanks in advance ๐Ÿ˜

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
  • Sanyam Khurana
    Sanyam Khurana
    Thanks, I read the topic ๐Ÿ‘
  • avii
    avii
    The assumption you have made regarding GRE & GATE are fasle.
  • Sanyam Khurana
    Sanyam Khurana
    avii
    The assumption you have made regarding GRE & GATE are fasle.
    This is not my assumption but the conclusion I got by discussing this topic previously on many forums..
  • avii
    avii
    Then those discussions were worthless.

GATE - my friend gave GATE in 2010, joined IIT-B, has a package of 16LPA now. Another got into CMU, PhD after MTech from IIT.
    GRE - Lots of success stories.

So it all depends ! How you make most of what you are given with ;-)
  • Sanyam Khurana
    Sanyam Khurana
    avii
    Then those discussions were worthless.

GATE - my friend gave GATE in 2010, joined IIT-B, has a package of 16LPA now. Another got into CMU, PhD after MTech from IIT.
    GRE - Lots of success stories.

So it all depends ! How you make most of what you are given with ;-)

Well, Yes, Let the time come and then I'll decide..!!

Thanks for your help..!! ๐Ÿ˜€
  • avii
    avii
    Don't worry about placements, money, status etc. Just follow your passion. And be a kickass in coding ๐Ÿ‘
  • Sanyam Khurana
    Sanyam Khurana
    avii
    Don't worry about placements, money, status etc. Just follow your passion. And be a kickass in coding ๐Ÿ‘
    Yeah...!! ๐Ÿ‘

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Engineers cutting across all disciplines use calculations at every stage of development of designs. This free webinar considers various aspects of this importnat core activity in depth. https://video.webcasts.com/events/pmny001/viewer/index.jsp?eventid=45664 Tuesday, April...
Perceptual Computing Challenge Results There were as many as 1000 apps submitted in the contest from 11 countries. Out of them 35 Made it to winning round with 3 grand...
Name: Sanyam Khurana Engineering Trade: Computer Science and Engineering Location: New Delhi Occupation: Student Work Experience: N/A Hobbies & Interests: Programming freak, love to learn new things and teach people...
Can somebody explain me how exactly can a Memristor replace an inductor or capacitor ? How can the 'resistance storage capability' of a memristor is compared with the energy storage...
hi friends, I got confused reading one article on LANs. Can anyone tell me if we can transmit digital signals(not digital data) via any physical media such as wired cable/coaxial...