CSE Engineer

Name: Sanyam Khurana

Engineering Trade: Computer Science and Engineering

Work Experience: N/A

Hobbies & Interests: Programming freak, love to learn new things and teach people what I know. I love to blog teaching people how to blog, SEO tips etc. and teaching people programming (c++).

Aim in life: To be a CRAZY CODER ๐Ÿ˜›

I joined CrazyEngineers because: I am a Crazy Engineer, and want to know about other Crazy Engineers around me as well ๐Ÿ˜›

PS: This forum Rocks \m/ , I'm loving it, it's style, layout, posts, and yeah of course, Each and Every CrazyEngineer out there !! ๐Ÿ˜

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    It's great to have you with us, Sanyam ๐Ÿ˜€ Have a fantastic time here on CE.
  • Sanyam Khurana
    Sanyam Khurana
    Thank You!!
    Sir ๐Ÿ˜‰
  • gohm
    gohm
    Welcome & thanks for the great introduction.
  • Sanyam Khurana
    Sanyam Khurana
    gohm
    Welcome & thanks for the great introduction.

Thank You ๐Ÿ˜€

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Can somebody explain me how exactly can a Memristor replace an inductor or capacitor ? How can the 'resistance storage capability' of a memristor is compared with the energy storage...
hi friends, I got confused reading one article on LANs. Can anyone tell me if we can transmit digital signals(not digital data) via any physical media such as wired cable/coaxial...
good evening, Kindly enlighten me regarding the differences between a communication link and a channel. Are both these terms same?? thanks for the same.....
hi guys i need to know whether girls are preferred in germany for doing automobile master degree !!!! will thr be any girls doing automobile in germany ??? wil indian...
Friends, How can i copy a MySql database from one system to another . I have created a database in Mysql. I found a folder with my database name in...