BookBoon: Opportunity To Become Author & Earn Money!

CEans,

BookBoon contacted us to discuss this wonderful opportunity. You can become authors and earn money by making your books available for download free of cost. Sounds interesting? Read this message from BookBoon -

New authors / New ideas

Become an author and help students and business professionals

By becoming an author with bookboon.com you can either choose to help make high quality academic books freely available for students, or support business professionals with books about personal development.

The bookboon authors reach a worldwide audience and get paid a percentage of the revenue generated by the books.

Our eBooks are currently published in five languages: English, German, Dutch, Danish and Swedish. They mainly cover topics like Personal Development, IT, Engineering/Natural Science and IT.

For your notice: We always value new suggestions for books both from new authors and from our readers.

New textbook authors

Our textbook authors of our textbooks provide students with an efficient introduction to a given university course. Their books are published internationally and reach a worldwide audience. If you are interested in what becoming a textbook author holds for you.

New authors for the business section

The books for business professionals are written by leading experts within their fields. The books cover many aspects of personal development and are published internationally.

New textbook authors

Become an international author for students

By becoming a textbook author with bookboon.com, you are part of the revolutionary bookboon concept and make high quality academic books freely available for students.

Moreover, the bookboon authors publish internationally and reach a worldwide audience with 10 million downloads per year.

Our authors are paid a percentage of the revenue generated by the books. The level of income depends partly on topic and partly on language.

The textbooks are published in five languages

The textbooks are currently published in five languages: English, German, Dutch, Danish and Swedish.

Our main focus is Business/Economics, Engineering/Natural Science and IT. We are constantly expanding our range of subjects, and we are always interested in new topics.

The textbooks are both primary and secondary literature and are ideal for helping students to prepare for their exams.

The books are financed by a limited number of advertisements placed in the books. We have strong ethical guidelines governing what ads we accept for the books.
“Let me take the opportunity of expressing my thanks and my satisfaction
with handling both book projects. From my point of view BookBooN was a
good partner to work with. The result is from my (academic) point of
view satisfactory, the presentation and also the advertisements are
pleasing. I have also looked at the other academic books on the BookBooN
website and decided to recommend some of them to my students. They form
an ideal complement to the traditional textbooks.”
Best regards,
Attila Csenki, University of Bradford

New authors for the business section
Benefits of becoming a bookboon author

The books for business professionals are written by leading experts within their fields and exclusively for bookboon.com. Therefore, by becoming an author you can brand yourself as an expert in your specific field.

Moreover, the books are published internationally and reach a worldwide audience. Most of the books are among the most read worldwide within their field of expertise.

Our authors achieve attractive levels of income from the book(s) they publish, as we offer them a percentage of the revenue generated by the books. The level of income depends partly on topic and partly on language.

Focus on personal development, Engineering, IT & Co

The main focus of the books is personal development for business professionals, Business/Economics, Engineering/Natural Science and IT. We are also constantly expanding our range of subjects. This is the reason why we are always interested in new topics.
The books are published in several languages like English, German, Swedish and Danish, and they are financed by a few half-page advertisements – with strict ethical guidelines.

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

I use Globalspec for other engineering activities. For those in electronics this may be useful: Announcing the all-new GlobalSpec Electronics
My Pick 1) Forest Gump 2) Jerry McGuire [ if you want to know where from "show me the money" and "you complete me" has come] 3) Boiler Room 4)...
If I need some software re-written or a new scripts done, there are plenty of sites like Odesk, VWorker, Scriptlance etc. But where would I go if I wanted some...
Check out the small talk here: Jacque Fresco – Re-engineering The World With ‘The Venus Project’ - CrazyEngineers Looking forward to your comments in this thread.
Things To Think About (And Do) In 2011