CrazyEngineers
  • If I need some software re-written or a new scripts done, there are plenty of sites like Odesk, VWorker, Scriptlance etc.

But where would I go if I wanted some advice or even drawings for special purpose machinery (book packaging)

Do such sites exist?
    Replies
Howdy guest!
Dear guest, you must be logged-in to participate on CrazyEngineers. We would love to have you as a member of our community. Consider creating an account or login.
Replies
  • Ramani Aswath

MemberSep 30, 2011

Emanresu
    But where would I go if I wanted some advice or even drawings for special purpose machinery (book packaging) Do such sites exist?
    Unlikely to exist. These are niche areas. SPM design requires special design for a small user base. Expensive. I doubt if anyone will give away the IPR free.
    Are you sure? This action cannot be undone.
    Cancel
  • Emanresu

MemberSep 30, 2011

The sites quoted are where you go to pay for advice so the IPR would be paid for.

But as you suggest, SPM is a very narrow area.

If I was to break it down into units e.g. barcode scanning to identify the product, weight checking, dimension checking, transport systems, packaging selection etc - would there be any sites that might be able to answer the specific questions?
    Cancel
  • Ramani Aswath

MemberSep 30, 2011

Emanresu
    The sites quoted are where you go to pay for advice so the IPR would be paid for.

But as you suggest, SPM is a very narrow area.

If I was to break it down into units e.g. barcode scanning to identify the product, weight checking, dimension checking, transport systems, packaging selection etc - would there be any sites that might be able to answer the specific questions?
    Would any of these give some pointers?

#-Link-Snipped-#

#-Link-Snipped-#

#-Link-Snipped-#

#-Link-Snipped-#

#-Link-Snipped-##-Link-Snipped-#
    Cancel
Home Channels Search Login Register