"Bombile" is the latest Terror in Assam!

'Bombile' is the latest phrase terrorizing Assam with reports of mobile phones suddenly exploding, causing the user to become unconscious.

The mysterious phenomenon has prompted Chief Minister Search: Latest News, Videos and Photos of Search | Times of India to order a scientific probe to unravel the bizarre occurrences.

An estimated 30 cases have been reported so far with more than 20 people admitted to various hospitals in Assam during the past one week. Most of the victims complained of nausea and a splitting headache, and some of them had to be literally wheeled into the hospital unconscious after the mobile handsets exploded soon after receiving a call.

"This is a mysterious phenomenon and so I have asked for a thorough probe by experts to find out the cause as to why mobile handsets are bursting in such a large number," Gogoi told IANS.

Read more: #-Link-Snipped-# #-Link-Snipped-#

What Say guys?

Source : timesofindia.indiatimes.com

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

i am in final yr btech , i want to know that am i eligible for applying in nda exam
I am addicted to video tutorials. For e.g: I used them to learn Photoshop. I learn't how to use chopsticks online. I use them all the time to learn new...
Anybody who has been or is on Facebook has apparently stumbled across FarmVille more than just once. People who are addicted to playing FarmVille, think the game is stupid and...
San Francisco, CA, September 28, 2010 – AOL Inc. [NYSE: AOL] today announced that it has agreed to acquire TechCrunch, Inc., the company that owns and operates TechCrunch and its...
Look at this video, simply amazing! [video=youtube;VcHMEbJUcTY]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VcHMEbJUcTY[/video]