Is Btech eligible for NDA

i am in final yr btech , i want to know that am i eligible for applying in nda exam

Replies

• Aashish Joshi
    Aashish Joshi
    If you apply for NDA, you loose seniority. Apply for IMA through the University Entry Scheme.

Go here for more info : #-Link-Snipped-#
  • raj87verma88
    raj87verma88
    NDA is for those who have just completed Twelve-th. You will be eligible for IMA/INA/IAFA/OTA
    All science graduate courses are eligible. And B.Tech is applied science.
  • lovejeet
    lovejeet
    which one to be preferred, ues or cds???

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

I am addicted to video tutorials. For e.g: I used them to learn Photoshop. I learn't how to use chopsticks online. I use them all the time to learn new...
Anybody who has been or is on Facebook has apparently stumbled across FarmVille more than just once. People who are addicted to playing FarmVille, think the game is stupid and...
San Francisco, CA, September 28, 2010 – AOL Inc. [NYSE: AOL] today announced that it has agreed to acquire TechCrunch, Inc., the company that owns and operates TechCrunch and its...
Look at this video, simply amazing! [video=youtube;VcHMEbJUcTY]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VcHMEbJUcTY[/video]
This escalator follows free-form curves (but not convention!) and offers a better "cost per usable step" than your typical moving stairs. It has been patented in Europe, USA and in...