bluetooth and 8051

hi guys
this my first post so i hope i am in the right forum 😀.

I am a computer engineer and and I am working on graduation project. and i have some question about bluetooth if any one here can help me 😒.

What i want to do :
Send a byte from a mobile phone to a microcontroller (8051) by bluetooth to open some switches depend on the byte I have been sent.

Problems and question :

P1- I am planning to connect bluetooth rs232 like #-Link-Snipped-# to the microcontroller ,Is that possible? , I ment is this device can be connected to the rs-232 of the microcontroller normaly or it need some kind of Drivers or some think like that.

P2- I find many kind of those bluetooth rs232 - Do you recomnd me one you use or know about it that is work fine with some one.

Q1- Is this the write way to solve my problem by useing bluetooth rs232 or there is a better way to use bluetooth with the microcontroller.

Q2- when i sent a byte by bluetooth how it will arrive on the other way , is as a byte or header+byte+"pla pla"?

Plz help me i just have 2 months left to do my project and I dont know what to use and how to do it 😔

thanks for reading and hope you have the answer

Replies

• Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    Dear Fahad,
    First of all Check out the Circuit detail for the Bluetooth if it has Serial Connector then it is easy to interface with Micon.

We Need RX,TX, and GND nothing else...

And yes as per my knowledge Data Will arrive in The Format that you had written ...
    In Program side (MICON) you have to check the Perfact Byte that Header have... and Discard that Header... And after that your controlling byte will arrived monitor that...

Godfather
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    This Might Be Helpful to you.
    #-Link-Snipped-#

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hi folks, we are currently trying to design a braking system, but are a bit stuck for ideas. It has to be capable of the following (see image) and it...
UK engineering company, Semmco, has announced that it is to supply the new HEAD 15 Cell Snatch Rescue Equipment (CSRE) to the UK and Irish Prison services. Semmco's unique HEAD...
We've already heard plenty of talk that Acer would be rolling out one or more Android phones this year, but it looks like the company's head of mobile phone products,...
hi guys i am doing B.s.marine engineering from tolani maritime institute and i want to know the life of the ship engineers are this kind of job are very painful...
Hello. i'm working on a project of eye detection with matlab and i need to mark a circle on live time video. how can i draw a circle or point...