Block diagram and asm chart for lift controller using 8085

hi everybody ,

i am doing lift controller using 8051
i need block diagram and asm chart for that
plz any one can help me out.

Replies

• Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    Lift controller means you want to drive Motor controlling by 8051?
    Which 8051 you are going to use?

Godfather
  • siri_satish
    siri_satish
    ya exactly
    and i would like to use AT89S51 ucontroller.
    if u have some stuff that helps me plz send it to #-Link-Snipped-#
    anyway thanq for ur reply.
  • silverscorpion
    silverscorpion
    always discuss your issues here, and don't ask for stuff to be sent to your email ID.

Anyways, coming to your problem, motor interfacing with 8051 is really easy.
    Now, firstly, which motor are you going to use? Is it DC motor or a stepper? How much load will it have to lift?
    If it's a DC motor, and of low power requirement, you can use the L293D IC.
    Similarly for a stepper, use ULN2003 IC. It's just a darlington pair array, which boosts the power of the motor driving signal.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hi Recently a college in my city tried using cellphone jammers in the campus. Unfortunately (and fortunately for the students) they had to uninstalled it as the public outside the...
Hi all, My name is michael. I am currently working in a project which is involving the broadcasting of a local community channel. My background is Computer Science engineer, and...
Hi, I have a machine design problem here. Actually, it's more of a dynamics problem. I designed a simple robot in Pro E (please refer to figure) and I have...
How to use compresed air inplace of screw pump for viscose liquid? please any body help me
I have a 400 by 640 matrix of ones and zeros. The zeros are near each other and I want to know if there is a function by which i...