Torque Calculations

Hi,
I have a machine design problem here. Actually, it's more of a dynamics problem. I designed a simple robot in Pro E (please refer to figure) and I have to manually solve for the torque experienced by the thigh connection (the joint that connects the thigh to the torso) as the thigh and the shank moves. I did a lot of methods but they don't seem to work. The torso is fixed so it serves as the datum. The angular positions of the thigh and the shanks are given. I have the mass and inertia properties (mass, moments of inertia, volume) of the materials involved as well as the geometrical properties (length, width, height, center of mass). The thigh and the shank have angular velocities and accelerations and they are assumed to be equal to zero initially. For this problem, we can consider the analysis of the right lower limb first. Please help me with this. Thanks a lot.

[​IMG] [​IMG]

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

How to use compresed air inplace of screw pump for viscose liquid? please any body help me
I have a 400 by 640 matrix of ones and zeros. The zeros are near each other and I want to know if there is a function by which i...
hey can anyone add 2 positive integers without using any arithmetic operators. no use of even shift operators. 😕😕😕
hi guys , i am coordinating an event in my collage which is web designing where the participants are supposed to design a dynamic website based on a theme given...
how to compile the servlets program? what should i need for that ? how to run servlet program? how to download tomcat server(actually i visited their site but don't know...