Blackberry's New Attempt - BBM

The Blackberry Messenger which caught the spark and spread like wild fire is now spreading its arms into other operating system. Whatsapp which can be used on any platform and iMessage for iOS proved to be tough competitors for BBM. Blackberry confirmed that they have 60 million users of BBM at present with 10 billion messages being sent and received everyday. In this quest to get a hold on the exuberance of Whatsapp and iMessage users, Blackberry is now introducing BBM for all the Android and iOS phones.
They are launching an universal BBM app for other phone platforms to increase their number of users. 😁
[​IMG]
Will it really affect the craze for Whatsapp/iMessage ?

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

sir, I need weightage for subject wise for GATE exam...... And what are the Important subjects to practice for GATE exam....? And please tell standrad books to refer for that...
The British Mobile Manufacturer Vertu has finally launched its luxury phone in India which was launched around the globe in February 2013. The company purports that their cellphones are made...
[NOTE: This page is strictly copyrighted to crazyengineers.com and grasshoppernetwork.com. Copying, reusing any content from this page is strictly prohibited. Any violation will draw attention from DMCA. Be advised!] We...
I am getting following error when uploading any file in CE : Note that I have Flash installed, OpenJava Installed : I can view youtube videos & upload videos there....
Today, the BlackBerry Live 2013 annual conference in Orlando, USA saw the launch of BlackBerry Q10's younger brother, as we like to call it, with the name BlackBerry Q5. Deemed...