BlackBerry Porsche Design P’9881 Price In India Is Only Rs. 130,000 /-

If you feel spendy, we've a nice recommendation for you - Blackberry Porsche Design P'9881 is now available in India for only Rs. 130,000. The price is peanuts because it gives you a great design which you can flaunt in front of your friends. The phone was earlier launched in October last year and has now arrived in India for the rich nerds. The phone picks up its features from BlackBerry Bold 9900 and under the hood, operates on BlackBerry OS 7.0.

9981_Porche_01-645x645

The Porsche design offers Qualcomm Snapdragon processor clocking at 1.2GHz with 768MB of RAM and 8GB of internal storage.

Design matters.

Via: #-Link-Snipped-#

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

I used to like the days when Flipkart was only limited to Books, Mobiles and Computers. But it looks like Flipkart understands the need of venturing into other categories as...
Nice to meet you all. My name is Adzmeel Akmar bun Hj Ayob. Just call me Adzmeel. I'm from Malaysia and study diploma in mechanical engineering. Right now I'm in...
Apparently more women than men receive PhDs in biological Sciences, at least in the US. The story is perhaps true in India too. Another survey shows that women comprise 73%...
Which engg would help me design and manufacture consumer electronics? Im getting into Indian Institute of Technology and need some help.
hi this is for all engineers working on metso automation DCS called maxDNA.kindly come together and share your views post your ideas..