Name: Chandan Kumar Gupta

Engineering Trade: Electronics and Communications + MBA in IT

Work Experience
: 5+ years

Hobbies & Interests
: Movies, Badminton

Aim in life
: To become an entrepreneur

I joined CrazyEngineers because: I've been working on Teamcenter PLM for over 5 years, and have gained sufficient knowledge in this field. My plan is to soon start a coaching institute where I can train young engineers on PLM tools. I learnt about CrazyEngineers.IO from a colleague #-Link-Snipped-# (who's also a ), and I'm planning to start an online training session on the PLM tools I've used, from which many engineers can benefit. This way I can get an honest feedback on my tutorials. Not only tutorials, but I'll also be sharing my struggles with the tool, my opinions and suggestions on the same.

Hope many engineers here benefit from my learnings. ๐Ÿ‘

Replies

• Ambarish Ganesh
    Ambarish Ganesh
    #-Link-Snipped-# Good to see you here! ๐Ÿ˜Ž Hope you've acquainted yourself with the site. You can create new threads and start the tutorials in parts. Good luck ๐Ÿ‘
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Welcome to CE, #-Link-Snipped-# . I'm sure you will enjoy CE and CE-IO. Waiting for your articles and tutorials.
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    #-Link-Snipped-# :
    Welcome to CE Community. ๐Ÿ‘
  • Chandan Gupta
    Chandan Gupta
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Welcome to CE, #-Link-Snipped-# . I'm sure you will enjoy CE and CE-IO. Waiting for your articles and tutorials.
    I'm still studying the forum. Very well designed. I will post tutorials and other Teamcenter-related information soon. ๐Ÿ˜€
  • Chandan Gupta
    Chandan Gupta
    Harshad Italiya
    #-Link-Snipped-# :
    Welcome to CE Community. ๐Ÿ‘
    Thank you. ๐Ÿ˜€ I love being here.
  • Mukesh1989
    Mukesh1989
    Hello chandan, this is very good idea to create open forum for Teamcenter guys. let me know if can help you in any mean.
  • Chandan Gupta
    Chandan Gupta
    Mukesh1989
    Hello chandan, this is very good idea to create open forum for Teamcenter guys. let me know if can help you in any mean.
    Sure! Will let you know if anything comes up. ๐Ÿ˜€

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hi all .my college is conducting tech fest 'DYUTHI' between sep 3-5 .As a preliminary step the ECE department to which i belong is conducting a promo known as quintessence.We...
Before diving straight into this subject, let me outline what PLM basically is, and what scope it offers. What is PLM? Product Lifecycle Management (PLM) is an information-driven process of...
A lot of our fellow CEans are writing in to know when will they be granted access to CE-IO. However, not everyone will get access today itself. Here is how...
hi guys, my project abstract is power generation from a moving hovercraft boat.i need some suggestions please help me
Hi Everyone I am Dhanya .I have completed my Engineering in ECE during 2015 with 6.8 CGPA .Presently working in Logistics field which is completely not related to me .Now...