ECE TECHNICAL JOBS

Hi Everyone

I am Dhanya .I have completed my Engineering in ECE during 2015 with 6.8 CGPA .Presently working in Logistics field which is completely not related to me .Now I want to work in technical fields.So explain me how to get around .What are the things I have to do so as to get a job.Waiting for your valuable replies.

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Can anyone help me to prepare a paper presentation to present in my college? Any engineering related topics are invited. Thanks in advance.☕
me and my team is manufacturing a formula style race car to compete in a competition, for that we require paddle shifters for shifting the gears. so please send the...
Hi friends. I am using Ubuntu 14.04, when I want to installing ruby on rails in it. some errors are occured. when i type rvm install ruby it gives "no...
I'm curious to know whether our CEans find notifications and alerts from various installed mobile apps useful. I read a conversation on LinkedIn that was on the lines "Flipkart sends...
Hey, I m a student of 3 year diploma course in electrical engg. After 10th class. I just reached my 6th sem with so many backlogs. Now my interest is...