CE-IO Access Rollout Starts Today - Important Information

A lot of our fellow CEans are writing in to know when will they be granted access to CE-IO. However, not everyone will get access today itself. Here is how the access will be rolled out -
  • We have selected few CEans who will receive access in the first 2-3 days starting today.
  • They will receive an email from us with access details so that they can login to their accounts and explore the existing apps.
  • We'll seek their feedback and check if everything is working as intended. If not, we'll make quick bug fixing and adjustments.
  • We'll then grant access to next set of early adopters.
Why are we rolling out access in batches and not to everyone at once

There are couple of reasons -
  1. The #-Link-Snipped-# is a very ambitious project and we want to ensure that our foundation is right.
  2. We are being extremely careful about user experience and ease of use. Which means, if there are errors in the system which we are not aware of yet; we need to find those out with your help as soon as possible.
  3. By limiting access, we can better monitor how much resources our system uses and then optimize our servers accordingly. Nobody likes slow app or app with errors.
All our fellow early adopters are already receiving emails from us with sneak peeks and more insider details about CE-IO.

Those who have not registered on CE-IO yet, do so now! The link is in my signature.

Replies

• Debasmita Banerjee
    Debasmita Banerjee
    Little doubt regarding the access to the CE IO.
    I have received an e-mail telling about the new layout of app environment. And the picture preview looks soooo cool!! However as it says about batch roll out, I might be wrong but I thought I could be able to enter into the IO now. However, the page seems to only accept new registrations. Am I doing something wrong here? Confused ๐Ÿ˜”
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Every member will receive an email clearly stating that their account has been activated and details on how to access their account. This will happen over the next few days. The first set of users will be activated today. Just keep an eye on your inbox over the next few days.
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    ...and we've received abuses for not granting access. I can tell you that this certainly won't help. We might just delete your account and ban it forever, if you do so. We can be pretty nasty with abusers.
  • [Prototype]
    [Prototype]
    The email is kinda misleading...๐Ÿ˜
    The subject says, "Let's Get Started" and within the email it says "here's your exclusive preview of CE-IO Dashboard" which made me believe that there will be some instruction to the login and see a live preview.

Was reading in mobile. Excited me, switched to pc to read again and then realized that whatever is given in the mail is the preview...๐Ÿ˜”

But well, I guess now we're very close to finally see the real deal. So waiting...
    You guys keep up the work...๐Ÿ˜€
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Apologies, if you found the mail misleading! It's a series of emails meant to introduce the IO system. We are committed to rolling out access as soon as possible.

We're fully aware that no one likes to wait. However, it's very essential that we roll out access in batches to ensure that all parts work as intended.

We did roll out access today to small group of active CEans and are in the process of collecting feedback and server status.

That said, everyone will receive a mail that will clearly state that their account has been activated and they can now set their account password. The mail looks somewhat like this: -

welcome-mail
  • Prakhar Srivastava
    Prakhar Srivastava
    Hi ,

In Earlier forum It was also mentioned that Early Adopters will be given some surprises .....May I know what are those surprises ??
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    dexter.morgan
    Hi ,

In Earlier forum It was also mentioned that Early Adopters will be given some surprises .....May I know what are those surprises ??
    Keep check on your inbox. ๐Ÿ˜€ Fun stuff is all coming.
  • Sumukh Madgaonkar
    Sumukh Madgaonkar
    Its been a long time since I signed up but still not received access mail!!!!!๐Ÿ˜”๐Ÿ˜•
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Sumukhm39
    Its been a long time since I signed up but still not received access mail!!!!!๐Ÿ˜”๐Ÿ˜•
    Moved your post to the appropriate discussion. ๐Ÿ˜€

Access is being rolled out on daily basis, to very limited people. Please look at the first post in this discussion to know why are we rolling out access slowly.

I must mention that we've received really fantastic feedback from those who got access so far. It's not only helped us fix few bugs but also alter the way we were doing things. This is how we make a super useful, super fun ecosystem for our fellow engineers.
  • Sumukh Madgaonkar
    Sumukh Madgaonkar
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Moved your post to the appropriate discussion. ๐Ÿ˜€

Access is being rolled out on daily basis, to very limited people. Please look at the first post in this discussion to know why are we rolling out access slowly.

I must mention that we've received really fantastic feedback from those who got access so far. It's not only helped us fix few bugs but also alter the way we were doing things. This is how we make a super useful, super fun ecosystem for our fellow engineers.
    ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ‘

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

hi guys, my project abstract is power generation from a moving hovercraft boat.i need some suggestions please help me
Hi Everyone I am Dhanya .I have completed my Engineering in ECE during 2015 with 6.8 CGPA .Presently working in Logistics field which is completely not related to me .Now...
Can anyone help me to prepare a paper presentation to present in my college? Any engineering related topics are invited. Thanks in advance.โ˜•
me and my team is manufacturing a formula style race car to compete in a competition, for that we require paddle shifters for shifting the gears. so please send the...
Hi friends. I am using Ubuntu 14.04, when I want to installing ruby on rails in it. some errors are occured. when i type rvm install ruby it gives "no...