Best Wi-Fi TV Available In India?

I was browsing through Sony and Samsung websites and found that only the top range TV models are equipped with inbuilt Wi-Fi. There are a few TV sets which support external Wireless devices; but those with inbuilt Wi-Fi are capable of breaking the banks!

Just wondering what are the cheapest / and the best wi-fi TV models available in Indian markets?

Replies

• Ashraf HZ
    Ashraf HZ
    You don't need a wifi-TV. Just get a cheap & small HTPC and connect to your current TV 😀
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    ash
    You don't need a wifi-TV. Just get a cheap & small HTPC and connect to your current TV 😀
    Wow! I had never heard about the HTPC! Looks very interesting concept. Gotta explore in my free time 👍

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

NASA's engineering team has unveiled the design of the rover for Mars 2020 mission - which specifically aims at finding the signs of life on Mars. The design has been...
With Dropbox, everyone's storing all their files and photos on the cloud. The question everyone should ask is whether cloud is reliable or not? Because when you store your data...
Well If you have been CE cover page for a few days you would have seen so many innovations working at light speed The Japan-EU Fiber optic line Optical CD...
I used to (& still) watching very closely to development of the Ubuntu touch mail-listing & update since past few months & I gotta say that, there is just too...
Well Degree Stopping Paper It is really a torment for every engineer in the IT, CSE and ECE firm Well let's see some easy tips and methods to tackle this...