Best paper presentation topic on computing for community services

Hi guys, I'm new to this illustrious community. My friend told me about this site. After going through the threads, I've been really impressed. I've decided to stay active henceforth. The reason I signed up here was because I'm in need of some suggestions.

Me and my friends have planned to do a paper presentation. The topic can be anything which is IT related but with an emphasis on community services. The theme is basically "computing for community services".

This will be my first presentation. I would be extremely grateful if I could get suggestions on the topic which might help me. As of now, I've thought of the following topics

Open source technology
Distributed systems and their use in health care Cyber Crime and Security

I would really appreciate suggestions on the topic which might help me compile the paper in a short duration of time and something which is easy to learn(as it is my first paper).

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Your topic 'open source technology' is quite a generic one and it'd be difficult to list out points for your presentation. If you want innovative topic, think of something on the lines of use of cloud computing for say benefit of farmers. Or can open source technologies be used to offer emergency services at disaster or accident sites? That'd lead to several new topics that haven't been covered before, especially as paper presentation topics.
  • Anand Tamariya
    Anand Tamariya
    Here's one suggestion - Benefits of Cloud computing in your dept. or Institute.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

i want the complete code of atm machine in c++
help me in c++....
I want to calculate the efficiency of solar panel, I know that the answer need to be approximate 15% because this information I find in the website of one company...
I am interesting in searching several options to catch big size wafer, 1 meter X 2 meter, the wide of this wafer is very thin, only 120 micro meter, the...
Aakash tablet - India's low cost tablet is not dying and in fact it's 'alive and kicking', says Mr. Kapil Sibal who heads Indian government's IT & Telecom ministry. He...