Catch without to touch, vacuum pumps and sprinklers

I am interesting in searching several options to catch big size wafer, 1 meter X 2 meter, the wide of this wafer is very thin, only 120 micro meter, the challenge is that it is forbidden to touch the wafer because we don't want to put some finger prints or scrap the wafer, and the mission is to take the wafer from one point to another point with parallel robot that do it fast.

I find a video in youtube that is close to what I wrote, it is not exactly because it work with arm robot and it work more slowly, this is the link:

also I know that in the DVD the robotic arm that read the DVD can't touch the DVD because if the robotic arm that read the DVD will touch the DVD than the DVD will scrap and this will destroy the DVD so the robotic arm is very close to the DVD and don't touch the DVD and can read the DVD, I am interesting to read more information about how they solve this aerodynamic problem so I will glad to receive some links about that.

I am interesting in information about how to do that the parallel robot will catch the wafer and move it to other point fast and without to break the wafer, I think it can do by vacuum pumps, but how to choose the right vacuum pumps, what more challenge can be hear? What others tools are needs for this mission?

I am searching after links with information about things that are correlated to this.
Also I am interesting after information sprinklers that can sprinkle a chemical liquid material to the wafer and it will be homogeneous for all the wafer so all the places in the wafer will receive the same quantity of the chemical liquid material.

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Aakash tablet - India's low cost tablet is not dying and in fact it's 'alive and kicking', says Mr. Kapil Sibal who heads Indian government's IT & Telecom ministry. He...
As the world moves towards big data storage, the engineers, physicists and scientists are faced with a new challenge - developing new data storage mechanisms. A team of researchers at...
i want to know about EBIZ ..how we can earn money from this?how it will work.. please can anyone help me i in this ragard this
please provide latest paper presentations for mechanical engineer.
i want to make project on Home automation system with GSM .If we are used Reed sensor then A/D converter is required?