best educational/ technical based shows on tv

lets enumerate the T.V. shows u always hang up to watch......
for ex. lets say mobiles and more on zee buisness, i didn't knew that on discovery etc.

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    lovejeet
    lets enumerate the T.V. shows u always hang up to watch......
    for ex. lets say mobiles and more on zee buisness, i didn't knew that on discovery etc.
    I personally like MegaStructures & Extreme Engineering. Those shows are actually responsible for the birth of CrazyEngineers ๐Ÿ˜€
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    1. Gadget Guru
    2. Industrial Junkie
    3. American Chopper
    4. It's all geek to me
    5. Future weapons
    ... can't remember more names right now.
  • ISHAN TOPRE
    ISHAN TOPRE
    The programs by NCERT on DD national.

The programs are real time and really interesting. Recently a school boy in Tamil Nadu invented device to detect Tsunami much earlier than any existing system in world. Although no body recognize his efforts .
  • Dancer_Engineer
    Dancer_Engineer
    Technoholik.
  • lovejeet
    lovejeet
    mention the channels too...... else it would be hard to check out..๐Ÿ˜›.
    @issue- there used to be a program named tarang on DD national by ncert. I used to watch that regularly. ๐Ÿ˜€
  • PraveenKumar Purushothaman
    PraveenKumar Purushothaman
    Something related to Space and Astronomy. The one they showed in Discovery Channel - Time Warp, ALMA, etc. ๐Ÿ˜€

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hello, I am Sachin Thakkar and I am an IT Engineer. I need a VB.Net Book. Please someone help me find it.
a simple question. Is giving a buck to beggars is really an appreciable thing to do?? you may be kind to the heart wanting to help a needful guy, but...
is there any detail about this topic in this site "Priority for emergency vehicles in traffic signals" ? how can this be implimented ? is it a micro controller based...
Search "Let It Snow" on Google and enjoy the snowfall.
99% of the students I've met actually have one agenda on their mind - find a job through campus placement. Then there are engineers who want to try out something...