Replies

Welcome, guest

Join CrazyEngineers to reply, ask questions, and participate in conversations.

CrazyEngineers powered by Jatra Community Platform

  • Reya

    @reya-SMihdC • Dec 17, 2011

    <a href="https://books.google.co.in/books?id=ZTTpsIQCaikC&printsec=frontcover&source=gbs_ge_summary_r&cad=0#v=onepage&q&f=false" target="_blank" rel="nofollow noopener noreferrer">Programming Visual Basic .NET - Jesse Liberty - Google Books</a>

    <a href="https://books.google.co.in/books?id=M7trVulMH6oC&printsec=frontcover&source=gbs_ge_summary_r&cad=0#v=onepage&q&f=false" target="_blank" rel="nofollow noopener noreferrer">VB.NET Language in a Nutshell: A Desktop Quick Reference - Steven Roman, Ronald Petrusha, Paul Lomax - Google Books</a>

  • manishks

    @manishks-AZybhs • Dec 17, 2011

    book by sumitra arora is gud one for starters..

  • Ankita Katdare

    @abrakadabra • Dec 17, 2011

    Sachinthakkarplease help me

    Are you looking for a specific author?
    It makes it easy if you share the exact things you are searching for.

  • Sachinthakkar

    @sachinthakkar-8NQ34z • Dec 17, 2011

    which book is best for beginner for vb.net

  • KenJackson

    @kenjackson-mBf7HF • Dec 19, 2011

    I went to O'Reilly to see what they have, since I've always found their books to be the best on any computer topic. But alas, they have #-Link-Snipped-# of books on Visual Basic. Grief!

    But at least you can sort them in order of popularity, as I've done in that link. So the first one is the best selling of the books they sell.

  • PraveenKumar Purushothaman

    @praveenkumar-66Ze92 • Dec 21, 2011

    I would recommend these books:
    [โ€‹IMG]
    [โ€‹IMG]