CrazyEngineers
Howdy guest!
Dear guest, you must be logged-in to participate on CrazyEngineers. We would love to have you as a member of our community. Consider creating an account or login.
Replies
  • Reya

MemberDec 17, 2011

<a href="https://books.google.co.in/books?id=ZTTpsIQCaikC&printsec=frontcover&source=gbs_ge_summary_r&cad=0#v=onepage&q&f=false" target="_blank" rel="nofollow noopener noreferrer">Programming Visual Basic .NET - Jesse Liberty - Google Books</a>

<a href="https://books.google.co.in/books?id=M7trVulMH6oC&printsec=frontcover&source=gbs_ge_summary_r&cad=0#v=onepage&q&f=false" target="_blank" rel="nofollow noopener noreferrer">VB.NET Language in a Nutshell: A Desktop Quick Reference - Steven Roman, Ronald Petrusha, Paul Lomax - Google Books</a>
    Are you sure? This action cannot be undone.
    Cancel
  • manishks

MemberDec 17, 2011

book by sumitra arora is gud one for starters..
    Cancel
  • Ankita Katdare

AdministratorDec 17, 2011

Sachinthakkar
    please help me
    Are you looking for a specific author?
    It makes it easy if you share the exact things you are searching for.
    Cancel
  • Sachinthakkar

MemberDec 17, 2011

which book is best for beginner for vb.net
    Cancel
  • KenJackson

MemberDec 19, 2011

I went to O'Reilly to see what they have, since I've always found their books to be the best on any computer topic. But alas, they have #-Link-Snipped-# of books on Visual Basic. Grief!

But at least you can sort them in order of popularity, as I've done in that link. So the first one is the best selling of the books they sell.
    Cancel
  • PraveenKumar Purushothaman

MemberDec 21, 2011

I would recommend these books:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Cancel
Home Channels Search Login Register