BBM Down?

It looks like the Twitter is abuzz with news that Blackberry Messenger being down. Now we don't have any BBM users in-house to check whether it's actually down. Can someone check and tell us whether the BBM service is working?

Source: #-Link-Snipped-#

Replies

• Dancer_Engineer
    Dancer_Engineer
    No BBM users on CE ? 😘
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Dancer_Engineer
    No BBM users on CE ? 😘
    Apparently no. Looks like people have migrated to Android and iOS 😀

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hello everyone, I'm Elsadig and I'm Sudanese, I graduated as mechanical engineer from university of Khartoum year 2011. I'm happy to join you my friends and i hope to enjoy...
I stumbled upon following article on TechCrunch and liked it: https://techcrunch.com/2012/06/30/wh...ntrepreneurship-experience-before-graduating/ . Instead of opting for internships, why not gain the real world experience of starting a business and running...
This thread aims to discuss ways of getting free / cheap publicity for your startup companies. Usually, startups find it really hard to get the media to write about them....
The patents system has its own merits and demerits. This debate is about the effect of the patents on the overall ecosystem of innovation. Do you think patents encourage or...
Lyrics: Lyrics of Have You Ever Really Loved a Woman To really love a woman, to understand her You gotta know her deep inside Hear every thought, see every dream...