Basics of electronics & electrical engineering

hello frnds can anybody tell me abt sme important basics of electrical n electronics?πŸ˜•

Replies

• Saandeep Sreerambatla
    Saandeep Sreerambatla
    Re: i am dull in basics

Hey please specify in which year of graduation you are ?
    If you are a Ist Year candidate, please concentrate on Network Theory and EDC , you need these subjects throughout your Btech.
    😎
  • Differential
    Differential
    Re: i am dull in basics

hassanjackson
    hello frnds can anybody tell me abt sme important basics of electrical n electronics?πŸ˜•

Well....electrons are the base of both branches. They are part of an atom and rotate around it's nucleus. Nucleus is center (core) part of an atom and is comprised of protons and neutrons. Protons have positive charge on them, electrons have negative whereas neutrons are neutral.

Please let me know if you need anything else.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hello CEans, As a part of some minor restructuring, the current Editorial team is being dissolved with immediate effect. Geez, no! πŸ˜‰ I'm not losing my job. Just that I'm...
https://www.crazyengineers.com/forum...ominations-editorial-team-open.html#post37599 Post your nominations for editorial team here.
Hey, If I want to change my user id, is there any way to do so? ThanksπŸ˜€
Hello everyone..... i am an Electrical Engineer now working in software πŸ˜‰. am good at answering questions on QA and DI of CAT and questions on Electrical engineering.. but please...
Despite of the overwhelming young population under the age of 35, our country is ruled by politicians over the age of 80. The Supreme Court and high court judges retire...