Nominations for Editorial Team open

Hello CEans,

As a part of some minor restructuring, the current Editorial team is being dissolved with immediate effect. Geez, no! 😉 I'm not losing my job. Just that I'm getting new members for myself, replacing the old ones. We are stream lining the process and activities to a larger extent. So as a part of this, I will need two more CEans to join me in the team.

So here is your chance to be a member of the elite panel. All you need to do is submit your nomination 'here', email me your brief profile mayur @ crazyengineers . com and tell us all why should we select you for this job.

What do you get?
* A chance to be on the elite panel
* A chance to be called amongst the 'whose who' of engineering world on CE
* A chance to be world famous
* A chance to earn $00000.00000
* A chance to get recognised for your good work.
* <... You tell us what it means to you ...> 😁
* A chance to win a CE Tee with a tag of editor printed on it. 😎

Hurry up, last date for nominations is 25th January.

Replies

• Mayur Pathak
    Mayur Pathak
    #-Link-Snipped-#

Head here to post nominations and discuss the above thread.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

https://www.crazyengineers.com/forum...ominations-editorial-team-open.html#post37599 Post your nominations for editorial team here.
Hey, If I want to change my user id, is there any way to do so? Thanks😀
Hello everyone..... i am an Electrical Engineer now working in software 😉. am good at answering questions on QA and DI of CAT and questions on Electrical engineering.. but please...
Despite of the overwhelming young population under the age of 35, our country is ruled by politicians over the age of 80. The Supreme Court and high court judges retire...
sir iam looing for project topics related to advance welding and robot welding