CrazyEngineers Archive
Old, but evergreen and popular discussions on CrazyEngineers, presented to you in read-only mode.
@santosh0687 • 06 Oct, 2008
I'm on Windows and wondering what is the basic hardware requirement of c++? Can it run on any hardware? Is there any minimum RAM/Processor requirement?
@prabhat kumar • 07 Oct, 2008 If u r using borland software then u have 128mb ram.Just window mode.
@niraj.kumar • 08 Oct, 2008 Well I think it depends upon the compiler so ...... now I think every machine have much better hardware .. so u need not to worry about hardware support of C++
@jayeshphatak • 16 Oct, 2008 C++ is not a graphic reqd. language it depends on the processor for c to run
but most probaly it would run on any machines almost 99%

DONT KNOW ABOUT VISTA 😛
6k views

Related Posts

@Shruthi.K · Feb 27, 2015

Project Abstract / Summary : ADVANCED ATM SECURITY Monitory transaction in ATM is one of the most vulnerable security threat in the banking process. Over last few years several instances...
7.9k views

@Ashish Bardhan · Feb 6, 2013

Hi Guys, I'm currently working on Twitter API for my final year Project. The purpose of the project is : Mining Tweets on various Topics with highly efficient and accurate...
5.5k views

@Ashish Bardhan · Jan 6, 2013

Axtria comes for selecting students in campus for almost all engineering branches. Every single round mentioned below was an Elimination Round. Rounds- 1. Written Round : It was for an...
8.4k views

@SheldonCooper · Jul 19, 2011

How to convert the decimal number (41.7500) to binary?Please explain with answer.
7.6k views

@Ankita Katdare · Apr 6, 2015

Whether there's truth or not in telecom towers being the source of radiation that is said to cause harm to the health of millions of citizens is a reason for...
4.5k views