Ban On Bulk SMS In India For 3 Days.

The Union Ministry of Communications & Information Technology has banned all the bulk SMS in India for the next 3 days owing to Ayodhya verdict which is expected to be announced on September 24th.

Do you think it's a good move?

Replies

• Reya
    Reya
    What is the use of banning the bulk sms owing to ayodhya verdict?
  • Manish Goyal
    Manish Goyal
    Yeah to some extent it will be useful to avoid any kind of activity that will be harmful for nation.

Because sms is very easy way to communicate something(I hope you know what i mean?) to large no of users in easy and fastest way
  • Saandeep Sreerambatla
    Saandeep Sreerambatla
    The verdict is deffered now to September 28th!!
  • Reya
    Reya
    R u sure that it is deferred to sep 28th?

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

It looks like the Tata DOCOMO Website had been hacked. Google is now reporting the site as "Warning: Visiting this site may harm your computer!" I searched Google and found...
hello CEans what is the difference between firmware and software?
The Other Seminar Topics Are :: IP spoofing Internet Access via Cable TV Network Face Recognition Technology FireWire Param 10000 Refactoring On-line Analytical Processing (OLAP) Pivot Vector Space Approach in...
Hello I choosen a IEEE project in Networking,"Googling the Internet: Profiling the Internet Endpoints via the World Wide Web". But,I not know how to proceed,,,what tool to use,,,what frontend and...
What's the difference between 'sine value', 'exponential value' and 'mantissa value' ?