B.TECH FRESHER WITH ECE STREAM

Want to know as i have not any relative in electronics industry, what to do to get interviewed in good electronics company as I have applied in a lot of industries.

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    I removed your attached CV. Posting CV in an open discussion forum isn't a good idea and it won't fetch you any interview requests. The best bet is to keep an eye on the walk-ins. We aren't aware of your background and whether you're a fresh graduate or an experienced professional. Some more information about your background would help.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Problem: You tried to install Windows on your Mac via OSX inbuilt BootCamp utility and the installation didn't went through properly OR you removed Windows from your Mac which you...
While speaking at Indrprastha Institute of Information Technology, Delhi; Infosys co-found Narayana Murthy said that Indian IT should stop importing innovation from the West. Murthy said that despite producing large...
how i can understand that what type of foundation was held to seen physically of a building?
Consider an audio amplifier If I am to say that the output is distorted What criteria am I to use for such finalising ? Do say
In the past two days some thing is not right in CE the overall activity is sober and still why is it so ? Though the new member population is...