Automobile and mechanical

guys i want to change the defination of automobile engineering,i want to tell this world we are depend on book rule we always changes the rule of book to give new technology.when someone say our new creation then they say that anyone can do this and sometimes they called our new creation jugar but they always forget that every new idea start with a new jugar.so if you are agree with me and change the automobile engineering world then support me.guys i have a master plan and i have also some ideas but i need some good guys for my new idea and also support of few organisation.

Replies

• zaveri
    zaveri
    Whoa ! That was impressive !

But before you go on to change the automobile world and execute your master plan, just do one small thing :

define "jugar".
  • Blv NAGABABU
    Blv NAGABABU
    creative thinking is necessary and intresting I agree with u
  • monti singh
    monti singh
    jugar means some parts which is design by new engineer or a specific parts which is design for some other purpose and we just modify it and use different way.

you hear that a single grain of #-Link-Snipped-# can not broke the pot,so i need a help of all new generation engineer and creative thinker
  • Anand Tamariya
    Anand Tamariya
    Some wise person said - First learn the rules; then think about breaking them. You'd be surprised to realise that what you think is ground breaking has already been done in many cases. Good luck!!!
  • monti singh
    monti singh
    because rules always create a boundary and told us do not cross the limits but engineers always cross the boundary for his creation.for example rules told us donot cross 60 km/h when drive car but to win the race we cross 250 km/h.so break all the rule.
  • Blv NAGABABU
    Blv NAGABABU
    tmp_IMG_17091485900893-2058256117
  • Ankush Sharma
    Ankush Sharma
    agree with you, because creativity is necessary to overcome the limits set by GOD......
  • zaveri
    zaveri
    So what is your master plan ? pour it out
  • monti singh
    monti singh
    wait and watch after a few week i clear our master plan
  • Sarathkumar Chandrasekaran
    Sarathkumar Chandrasekaran
    waiting. ....
  • zaveri
    zaveri
    What is it about ? is it automobile ?
  • monti singh
    monti singh
    yup my plan related to automobile.and if u will support me then it also include mechanical.i have to plan to become study interesting and improve the knowledge of all guys either they are average or below average and provide good platform to fight with this world
  • Sarathkumar Chandrasekaran
    Sarathkumar Chandrasekaran
    monti singh
    yup my plan related to automobile.and if u will support me then it also include mechanical.i have to plan to become study interesting and improve the knowledge of all guys either they are average or below average and provide good platform to fight with this world
    Great initiative
  • krngd2
    krngd2
    Great Dude....I am also an Automobile engineer . Me too have the same ideology....
    I wanna join You.
  • krngd2
    krngd2
    "Here's to the crazy ones, the misfits, the rebels, the troublemakers, the round pegs in the square holes... the ones who see things differently -- they're not fond of rules... You can quote them, disagree with them, glorify them or vilify them, but the only thing you can't do is ignore them because they change things... they push the human race forward, and while some may see them as the crazy ones, we see genius, because the ones who are crazy enough to think that they can change the world, are the ones who do." - Steve Jobs.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

I belong to a blogger community, during the holidays I end up working for different blogs from different countries. Some people would not be aware that for a blogger, the...
I would like all CEans that are using Linux based OS to please vote & name in comment below their favourite file manager, and give few reasons why you love...
I've a spare CISCO E2000 wireless router which I want to use as a wireless repeater. I found out that installing DD-WRT firmware on the router will enable - but...
By default, in Pantheon Desktop Environment, the desktop icons are disabled. Infact, you can't even right click on desktop in Pantheon-DE. Recently, I installed Nemo File manager (the one which...
Charted among the coolest 3D printers of 2013, the DeltaPrintr is a new simple, easy-to-use low-cost 3D printer designed and developed by Shai Schechter, a student from Purchase College, State...