automatic door opening system

i want to do a project on automatic door opening system in the coming 3 month and i want some advice

Replies

• melkamu nibret
    melkamu nibret
    ๐Ÿ˜ heeeeeeeeeeeeeelpppppppppppppppp
  • lal
    lal
    What help lol? First tell us what all things you have already done, then how the project is developing. Also tell us what is in your mind, how you are planning to do it...

Then you will surely get help!
  • melkamu nibret
    melkamu nibret
    first thank you for your help and i jest think the project like their is a door that door is have some sensor and it open automatically by sensing the car or the person near to the door and i don/t have the hardware now how so please say some thing about at what way that i done this thank you for your replay...............
    lal
    What help lol? First tell us what all things you have already done, then how the project is developing. Also tell us what is in your mind, how you are planning to do it...

Then you will surely get help!
  • inspiring
    inspiring
    hi u can use the infrared sensors for sensing the person and use microcontroller to make your project easy.
  • melkamu nibret
    melkamu nibret
    first thanks you for your help and i want to sak some thing that is how i use infrared sensors for sensing the person and please tell me how and where i use microcontroler
    inspiring
    hi u can use the infrared sensors for sensing the person and use microcontroller to make your project easy.
  • inspiring
    inspiring
    melkamu nibret
    first thanks you for your help and i want to sak some thing that is how i use infrared sensors for sensing the person and please tell me how and where i use microcontroler
    HI ,IR transmitter and reciever u can get from any electronics market and
    and first make your hardware using microcontroller look for the pdf of 8051
    and about ir whenever any low pulse comes ir pulse gets cut and get the low pulse sensed by ur controller.
  • manoj_2all
    manoj_2all
    This is an Project for Shop Doors using PLC Programme

Specifications:

รข€ยข The entrance consists of two sliding doors.
    รข€ยข The doors open when a customerรข€™s presence activates a photocell.
    รข€ยข Each door is opened and closed by its own motor.
    รข€ยข The doors return to default position (closed) five seconds after the last activation of the photocell. Consequently, several customers arriving one after the other will extend the time the door remains open.
    รข€ยข The number of customers is recorded for statistics. Manual resetting of this counter should be possible.
    รข€ยข The total number of times the doors have opened since they were last serviced should be recorded. Each opening of the doors should result in a counter being incremented. When the counter reaches a preset limit, a flag should indicate that service is required. Manual resetting of the flag should be possible.

Variable and Data Type Preparation

Before starting to write the code you should have a clear picture of the objects in the รข€œmodelรข€. Although it is possible to start writing the code and define the variables later, it is best to define them from the beginning.

Photocell

The photocell has two states, active and inactive, typically represented by a Boolean variable. We use a Boolean variable named Photo_Cell (1 = active, 0 = inactive).

Door motors

The entrance itself consists of two doors facing each other. Each door is opened by a motor controlled by Boolean signals (Motor_l and Motor_2). The time the doors should remain open is declared in a variable DoorsOpen_Time of type time.

Number of customers

Each time the photocell is activated, a counter representing the total number of customers entering the shop should be incremented. This counter, Customers_Qty, is of type integer.

รข€ยข On certain dates, the shop manager records the total number of customers up to
    that date and resets the counter. Consequently a Boolean variable Reset_Counter is declared which resets the counter.

Door service intervals

Since the doors are to be serviced at regular intervals, let us say after every 10,000 openings, we want to keep a record of the number of openings since the previous service. The number of openings is stored as the variable Openings_Freq of type dint.

รข€ยข When the counter reaches the upper limit defined by Openings_Total of type dint, a flag (Service_Req of type Boolean) is set, indicating that service is required. Manual resetting of the service counter is activated using a Boolean variable Serviced. The doors should continue to work even if service is not performed.

#-Link-Snipped-#

#-Link-Snipped-#

#-Link-Snipped-#

#-Link-Snipped-##-Link-Snipped-#

#-Link-Snipped-##-Link-Snipped-#

mail: #-Link-Snipped-#
  • shahrul
    shahrul
    Maybe you can use PIR sensor for wider range for person detection. Then the signal connect to the microcontroller. The output, you need some mechanism to open the door. Maybe you can use DC motor.
  • pruthvirajkockon
    pruthvirajkockon
    friends that's actually opening an automobile door (say a car) we are final year students from mechanical we have to start the project just after the semester ie in dec we would like to get full info on the topic weather it is possible to do ?
    And moreover we've to complete it in 2 months we would like to have some ideas for making this possible with a low budget
    And i thank u all for providing the relevant information regarding this topic(AUTOMATIC DOOR OPENING SYSTEM IN AUTOMOBILE)
  • pruthvirajkockon
    pruthvirajkockon
    hope you understand the requirement and please provide info as early as possible because we have to submit or register the topic the very next week..
  • pruthvirajkockon
    pruthvirajkockon
    and we are thinking the topic to be automatic door opening system in automobiles
    and we are from mechanical final year thank u all
  • rashidsohail
    rashidsohail
    What improve lol? Prototypal narrate us what all things you have already finished, then how the task is nonindustrial. Also recount us what is in your intention, how you are preparation to do it...

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

I know few people who think engineering can be compressed into two year course and people who think it should be minimum 5 years. What's your opinion and why?
installing linux over vista in dell .linux is start but for vista message is boot mng missing ctrl+alt+del restart.i want to know about this?
I want to know 1)Which is the most demanding (in India or abroad)among embedded,vlsi & dsp? 2)which subjects i should brush up with for these fields? 3)apart frm these &...
I got this problem through SMS. Am not able to solve this. Lets see, our CEans will solve this? Here it is : The fishermen love me. But Doctor hate...
[FONT="]Hello developers, CodeFest in association with British Telecom and TCS presents RAD - Ribbit Application Development: Lets write the future of communication. It is a completely online month long event...