APPLE ---- can you justify this?

*sigh*

We have seen apple not allowing few apps becasue they dont comply to terms and agreements.But what about showing the locations of nearest drug hotspots in I POD apps?
Apple shows the locations of nearest leagl marijuina dealers in google apps
Read more:
Will Apple’s new application increase drug addicts in US/ Europe? | Technology, Kerala Travel,Testing

Replies

• silverscorpion
    silverscorpion
    Drug addicts can probably benefit from this.
    But I don't think this can create any new drug addicts.

If someone decides to try out drugs, he/she will get the hands on it somehow. No need for an iphone app.
    That app just makes it easy, so no worries.!!

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

can anyone suggest me a minor project in dbms😕 it should be fresh and new one please i am desperate
goto start->run->type "gpedit.msc"->select "user configuration"->select "Adminisrative templates"->select "Desktop"->select "Remove recycle bin from desktop"->select "enable"->press "ok". then close the window and "Refresh" your desktop then see...
I am designing a library management system and for that i need to know about its connectivity with databse(ms-access) so,please help me on that.
Hello, I have got ton's of topics added regarding projects for computer engineering have a look below and choose a topic and go ahead.. 😀 DATA MINING BASED PROJECTS Building...
Hello Mechanical Engineers, Me too an mechanical engineer and i have got topics for my final year projects from my friends and i have posted some here.. If you found...