Apogee 2011 - SCSVMV - August 30-31 2011

he 2 day fiesta of Apogee to be held on 30th and 31st of this month sees the confluence of thoughts and ideas amongst more than thousands young minds from India's top notch universities. Truly justifying its dictionary meaning as "the highest point", Apogee signifies the zenith of science, engineering and path-breaking technology in a landscape of future visionaries, scientists, corporate bigwigs and inventors. From paper presentations and guest lectures on one hand to debates, quizzes and cultural nights on the other, Apogee ’11 is playing host to a gamut of activities giving you the opportunity to interact with the brightest minds in the country

Events:

Technical
Sharpen ur Grey matter
Praxis-Unlimited
Cir-Q-Trix
Bug-X-OR-Cism
De-Cipher
K-Construct
Tech -Quiz
Battle of Departments
E-Corner

Non-Technical
Da-Vinci Code
Art-Attack
Ad-Zap
Mega-Mind
Tryst with Numbers
Actions-Speak
Game-Zone
Hot Wheels
Beg Borrow Steal
Brain Teasers

For registration: check #-Link-Snipped-#

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

1. He was treated like a ____ and cast out from his community. A. ascetic 
B. prodigy 
C. prodigal 
D. pariah 
E. tyro 2. The teacher accused me of (i)____...
1. Scrooge, in the famous novel by Dickens, was a ____ ; he hated the rest of mankind. A. misanthrope 
B. hypochondriac 
C. philanthropist 
D. hedonist 
E. sybarite 2. A...
I was wondering if we should have our own, 'friend inviter' or 'friend importer' facility on CE-Forum. With this, we can send mails to hundreds of our friends to join...
CAT 2011 takers can fill up the CAT 2011 online registration form via following link: https://iim.prometric.com/ . The website is being operated by Prometric (the company that conducts GRE in...
I found something quite interesting today while searching for our own site name: CrazyEngineers on Google 😀 . Let's face it - I like searching for our own website name....