CAT 2011 Online Registration / Application Form - Has Errors & Problems!

CAT 2011 takers can fill up the CAT 2011 online registration form via following link: #-Link-Snipped-# . The website is being operated by Prometric (the company that conducts GRE in India and assigned the work to conduct online CAT). There is a guide available which helps you understand how to fill the CAT online registration form. You can look at it here: #-Link-Snipped-# (PDF). Pagalguy.com has reported that there are several errors in the online registration form. Few of them are -

• The STD code has been labelled as 'Country' code.
  • Address Line 1 does not accept more than 30 characters, making it very difficult to enter correct address. Also, it does not accept any special character.
  • By the time you end the last line of the form, you've already exceeded the time limit to fill up the form. You're notified with a message that says your session has expired and you should 'login again' to proceed.
Has anyone succeeded in filling up the form and successfully registered for the CAT 2011 online test?

Replies

• CIVILPRINCESS
    CIVILPRINCESS
    actually yes. i finished the entire process in 5-10 mins. i finished the process around 9:30 on the first day... after that the server was overloaded and thats what caused the trouble for students when they tried to register... or thats what i heard ๐Ÿ˜‰
    but yeah the address line 1 was troubling. i didn't have a trouble there but when i tried to register for my friend it said invalid or something.. ๐Ÿ˜›

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

I found something quite interesting today while searching for our own site name: CrazyEngineers on Google ๐Ÿ˜€ . Let's face it - I like searching for our own website name....
Have you read the name of section? ๐Ÿ˜’ Yes, you are right I am posting it in mechanical section. Do you know why? see the tutorial & you can get...
Google Related is new Google Chrome extension that lets you use the Google search capabilities to find the related useful information while browsing any web page. Once you install the...
Anti-social media? | Opinion | The Engineer
guys i m makin an obstacle avoidng robot with 2 dc geared motors, a sharp ir sensor, nd nxp microcontroller p89v51rd2bn i m having problem in programmign de microcontroller ....