Google's New Site Links

I found something quite interesting today while searching for our own site name: CrazyEngineers on Google 😀 . Let's face it - I like searching for our own website name. Usually, Google displays website links along with the domain name for most of the popular domains. However, today, I noticed a significant change in the way the site links are displayed on Google search results. It seems that the the GUI change is still in experimental stage as I don't get the same GUI every time I search for our site name. Here's how it looks -

Google-New-Search-Results

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Have you read the name of section? 😒 Yes, you are right I am posting it in mechanical section. Do you know why? see the tutorial & you can get...
Google Related is new Google Chrome extension that lets you use the Google search capabilities to find the related useful information while browsing any web page. Once you install the...
Anti-social media? | Opinion | The Engineer
guys i m makin an obstacle avoidng robot with 2 dc geared motors, a sharp ir sensor, nd nxp microcontroller p89v51rd2bn i m having problem in programmign de microcontroller ....
Google has introduced following games on Google+ : Angry Birds Bejeweled Blitz Zynga Poker Bubble Island City of Wonders Collapse Blast Diamond Dash Crime City Dragon AGe legends Dragon of...