Anyone wants to try 'Faking' Tech News? :-D

I like reading FakingNews.com - and I think they seriously got a calcium rich humor bone. I'm tempted to write faking technology news and I'm sure we can come up with something really hilarious.

Just wondering if anyone wants to give it a try? Try coming up with any bad-ass faking technology news and post it here. Let's see how it works out.

Anyone?

Replies

• Ambarish Ganesh
    Ambarish Ganesh
    πŸ˜’ Looking forward to this! 😁
  • Abhijit Dey
    Abhijit Dey
    I'm totally in for this. Already have got some ideas! 😁
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    I'll create a special tag in this section titled 'Faking News'. If you're ready, we'll try it out as an experiment. All the submissions must go into Chit-Chat (this) section.
  • Abhijit Dey
    Abhijit Dey
    Sure sir! Something on the lines of "Samsung finally launches Galaxy S10 designed for extra terrestrials" πŸ˜›
  • Anil Jain
    Anil Jain
    Hold On Folks !
    If sources are to be believed, WCCA (World Cyber Cops Association), had developed a technology that would catch the folks for these type of FakingTech News.

This based on the number of likes a FakingNews generates, and the popularity of the same. This is currently implemented at State of Abode, Terra-Firma and CE Farm. Cops had warned that anyone generating such faking news must be looking so true and hilarious that we should roll on floor while laughing.

Reference: Faking News 😁

-CB
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Let's try collecting the faking news titles πŸ˜‰ .
    • Images of iConsole leak ahead of PS4 console reveal at E3.
    • Curiosity discovers alcohol on Mars
    • Engineering third year student asks for project idea to Man Mohan Singh
    • Nokia rebrands itself to Nipple to fight with Apple
    • Engineering student rejects job with Facebook to join Infosys
    • Google acquires Bhuvan to enhance Google Maps Service
    ...and so on 😁
  • Anil Jain
    Anil Jain
    Google **** collaboration with Bhuvan to enhance Google Maps Service
    I wish this one would be a truth some day .. πŸ˜€

-Cb
  • Jeffrey Arulraj
    Jeffrey Arulraj
    I like this Let's see some new ideas here in Chit Chat
  • rahul69
    rahul69
    This is going to be both interesting and funnyπŸ˜›

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

What do you guys think of this? 😁
i complted b.tech from mechanical engineering in 2012....i have no job....helpless.......
Nvidia recently launched in its long and respected line of graphics cards the new SLI facilities availing GeForce GTX 780, which boasts 35% higher performance level than last year’s GTX...
hello, Could anyone explain the properties that a channel must essentially posses for it to provide a wider bandwidth and how is the speed supported by a channel dependent upon...
You might have the seen video where at a wedding android and iOS users fight about who is the best while a couple of waiters record videos using their Lumia...