Microsoft Does It Again! Mocks Siri with Windows!

You might have the seen video where at a wedding android and iOS users fight about who is the best while a couple of waiters record videos using their Lumia 920. Windows tries to bank on the negatives of their rivals and yet again they have taken on the iPad this time, making fun of Siri.

Check out the video below:

Replies

• Shalini051
    Shalini051
    No doubt the phone really functions better. Also, Nokia cameras are vastly superior....Always Nokia surpasses its competitors in this very aspect.
    However, WP8 with sheer number of apps ,would not be attractive to those who are apps freak.
  • avii
    avii
    I doubt if people actually cares 😛 First let them make a user friendly device. Windows Phone sucks downright
  • Abhishek Rawal
    Abhishek Rawal
    avii
    Windows Phone sucks downright
    Nah man! Windows's Vacuum cleaner doesn't suck at all, trust me.
  • Abhijit Dey
    Abhijit Dey
    Windows Phone is a very user friendly phone, please use it extensively before commenting. The only drawback what people say is the unavailability of all the apps available on Android and iOS.

As said by #-Link-Snipped-# no one can beat Nokia's camera. It takes the best pictures even in pitch black darkness. Hardware is also very good, no doubt about it.

Windows Store has to improve that's all. But you cannot go higher by pulling someone else down.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Greetings Readers, as mentioned earlier this post I will put light on Data Intercepting and Server Infiltration. “For a long time now, it is often seen that irrespective of an...
The two versions of Amazon Kindle's tablet - Kindle Fire HD and Kindle Fire HD 8.9'', which could only be bought till date in theUS, the UK, Germany, France, Spain,...
Hello Guys, India was home to some of the world's earliest and most revered scholarly institutions, and has been an international center of learning for centuries. This legacy is reflected...
Unless you're sleepy today, you must have noticed a little counter next to the 'What's New?' link in the sub-menu. The count will show the number of new things posted...
After a much longer wait, as asked by many CE members, we are starting the KYCEan series once again. Very soon we will be back with first KYCEan after a...