Alerts not disappearing

Hey man this is not at all an issue But I want it to be clarified

I received an alert just now But as I found the same post in the "What's New" Segment I clicked that link and opened the thread checked it out and then again pressed the "What's New" Option.

But when I did this I found the Alert showing 1 continuously though I had checked the post in the thread Do clarify my man pls,.

Replies

• Saandeep Sreerambatla
    Saandeep Sreerambatla
    Try clicking on the Alert button and then check. I think it works that way.
  • Jeffrey Arulraj
    Jeffrey Arulraj
    The moment I move the mouse over the alert tab it vanishes
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Alerts will vanish automatically after some time - but they'll continue to be there as long as you don't acknowledge them by moving your mouse over the alerts. It's the way this functionality has been designed.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Google disrupted the free email service markets when it launched Gmail. I remember how crazy people were to get the Gmail invite and try out this simplistic email service that...
When we conceptualized the idea of 'Small Talk' on CE, we wanted to interview engineers who've been doing amazing work from behind the scenes. These magicians would work at the...
I want some of the project materials for residential house. Do any have project based on it?
Indian company NotionInk couldn't impress the gadget freaks with the first Adam tablet. There were several flaws with the device and even the delivery promises made by the company. The...
Master Card, a credit card major, is launching a new version of credit card which has a keyboard and screen. This is supposed to make net banking easy. Some doubts...