Airtel 4G In Delhi, Mumbai, Haryana and Kerala By 2014! Awesomeness Indeed!

After Karnataka and Kolkata, the cities blessed with 4G services include Delhi, Mumbai, Haryana and Kerala by 2014, and should be fully operational by 2014.

Read more of it in our VoiCE article here: #-Link-Snipped-#

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Punch_a_Tantra
    After Karnataka and Kolkata, the cities blessed with 4G services include Delhi, Mumbai, Haryana and Kerala by 2014, and should be fully operational by 2014.

Read more of it in our VoiCE article here: #-Link-Snipped-#
    Not at all awesomeness. Looks gross unfair treatment to me. Kolkata and Bangalore have been enjoying 4G already so why should the others wait until 2014?
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    With data-download speeds up to 10 times faster than previous technologies, "fourth generation" or 4G wireless network, would seem to be a hot commodity in a mobile device-crazed world.
    But why do they need so much time to set up?

And pardon my ignorance, can our 3g-enabled phones support 4G? šŸ˜
  • Anoop Kumar
    Anoop Kumar
    Its going to be all chaos...
    if I am in Bangluru and having a 3g phone, can I enjoy 4g network?? because they are saying that 3g has speed of 4mbps or 7.2 mbps but I hardly seen the speed more than 2 mbps, at least on 4g network and using 3g phone I can get 10mbps.
    Is airtel providing all three networks 2g, 3g and 4g there?

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hello friends, I am student writing project on android operating system. I don't know much about it can you please help with it? Thanks
Though this thread may fit into Industrial Controls and Instruments category, because of specific interest to bioprocesses it is being put up here. Real time monitoring of biotechnology processes has...
Iā€™ve been trying to find the answer to this question for a while and donā€™t really seem to be getting anywhere. I canā€™t find any really useful information on this....
hi friends,plz send me the information about the aircooler with solar energy
I have done my project based on hand gesture recognition anyone interested contact me i can help you