aircooler with solar energy

hi friends,plz send me the information about the aircooler with solar energy

Replies

• sunitha.p
    sunitha.p
    sunitha.p
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    sunitha.p
    Thread moved from introductions section to Electrical Engineering section. Since we don't know much about your project and what exact information you want, I'd imagine that you want to know how to power an air-cooler with the the help of solar energy.

The first question - how does your air-cooler work? That'd help advancing this discussion.
  • aarthivg
    aarthivg
    sunitha.p
    I hope you mean to ask, using solar energy as a source, to operate an air cooler. Is was the first idea I got when I was thinking for my final year project and It later drop out. Because of its poor efficiency😔
  • aarthivg
    aarthivg
    The_Big_K
    The first question - how does your air-cooler work? That'd help advancing this discussion.
    Air cooler works on the principle of evaporation.
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    aarthivg
    Air cooler works on the principle of evaporation.
    I'm familiar with the regular air coolers. But unless we know for sure, I don't think we can have meaningful responses. It'd also help if we could know the overall setup being planned.
  • Ramani Aswath
    Ramani Aswath
    As far as I know an absorption refrigeration system is the optimum for solar refrigeration.

Absorption Refrigerator
    #-Link-Snipped-#
    #-Link-Snipped-#
    #-Link-Snipped-#
  • chaitanya bobby
    chaitanya bobby
    frnz i need to know complete information about solar air cooler plz help me

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

I have done my project based on hand gesture recognition anyone interested contact me i can help you
The odd distortions seen when taking pictures with rolling shutter cameras like those on cell phones may have an explanation based on relativistic effects. https://www.electronicscomponentswor... Products from ElectronicsComponentsWorld.com
Nissan is giving the electric van concept a go. The company has announced the e-NV200 compact van which will go into production in 2013. This is the company's second electric...
If you are a ketchup fan, you might be knowing that getting the last dollop of the red sauce out of the bottle is a headache - and it normally...
The world's first Android PC based on the new, ultra compact, ultra low power Neo-ITX board. VoiCE Coverage - VIA’s Android Powered PC At Just $49 Ships In July 2012...