Aggresive Flight In No GPS Environment - Robust Robotics From MIT

State-Estimation For Aggressive Flight in GPS-Denied environments using Onboard Sensing

The Robust Robotics group at MIT has developed a system that enables a fixed wing vehicle to localize in a known map, and fly autonomously using only a 2D laser scanner fused with an IMU. All processing is done onboard the vehicle.

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

actually in my opinion i dont like android devices basically for reasons 1. its hardware is not stable (means in every 6-7 months new processor is out) 2. very heavy...
As Google has launched Google Drive, To survive Dropbox come up with very good marketing trick they are offering extra Space just by connecting Dropbox account with Twitter,Facebook. I earned...
How are the hooks for fans and chandeliers installed in ceilings at the a building is constructed ? and also after construction. ?
Did anyone ever notice that a ceiling fan with deformed blades, never blows adequate air, when compared to a fan of the same make and model, with the blades in...
How about a robotic pet squirrel climbing on to your shoulders? Or can you imagine entering the security check at an airport and a robot climbing your shirt and pants...