dynamic balancing affects air flow

Did anyone ever notice that a ceiling fan with deformed blades, never blows adequate air, when compared to a fan of the same make and model, with the blades in good condition?

this indicates that the loss of dynamic balancing of the blades somehow causes it to lose its delivery head. is this the same for all turbo machines ?

And also up to what extent does the dynamic balance of the rotor and balance affect the overall performance of those machines

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

How about a robotic pet squirrel climbing on to your shoulders? Or can you imagine entering the security check at an airport and a robot climbing your shirt and pants...
I would like to write down the solutions of some problems and ask you if I have solved them correctly and if not, ask you to write down the correct...
we have done mini project on remote control switch device. in that 38khz infrared is used why specifically 38khz is used in its range why not other value?
i am preparing for 2013 gate suggest me some tips and how to start my preparation
Hi😀 can any one give me an idea about how to give an audio command to any electronic gadget.... pls let me know ,. iam waiting eagerly..