How many of you and Why you like/dislike android device ???

actually in my opinion i dont like android devices basically for reasons
1. its hardware is not stable (means in every 6-7 months new processor is out)
2. very heavy use of resources (means no overall mangment)
the main thing i dislike is there is no seniority of device means u buy a latest device and its outdated in 6-7 months and in past or u can say in future if u use a ios device or symbian device they handle every app at every stage very perfectly without needing these quad processors and 1gb rams

Replies

• Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    Actually I like android phone because of the application available and also for its user interface.
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    I don't like Android devices because they suck the battery life.
  • Anoop Kumar
    Anoop Kumar
    1. its hardware is not stable (means in every 6-7 months new processor is out):
    I don't think saying that harware is not stable, better to say it adapts new harware. what is meaning of running an OS on outdated hardaware over 2 years and saying that harware is stable.

2. very heavy use of resources (means no overall mangment):
    Use paid app which is ad free.

See, Android is open source and any manufacturer is allow it to customise by their own way. If you are saying that originility or very clean OS then Nexus is there, original android from google.
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    The_Big_K
    I don't like Android devices because they suck the battery life.
    They have improved a lot in battery management in Latest ICS.
  • engg.ashish
    engg.ashish
    this is all just trick to invest in new hardware every while its of no benefit.
    ok we work here to make things faster cheaper and economical but whats goin on with andriod is opposite they are making faster costlier and poluting enviorment with outdating their hardware very frequently. for heavy development we can understand increasing need of hardware but for a rich boy buying phone every month just for sake of entertainment is making money for company and pollution for enviorment there is no need to buy quad core for that boy. is he doing that kind of development or using those quad core resources for any usefull porpose just making money for companys selling phone and wasting the money he/she has.
  • engg.ashish
    engg.ashish
    if you see ios or particularly say iphone i use iphone 3gs till now and i dont feel any upgrade iphone 3gs has no dual core even and nor the 1 gb ram and also lots more app out there to be used and one more thing apple has given update to it for ios 5.1 which is latest by this em getting full support of apps on my 3 yrs old phone
    and same case if em in android they released 2.2 at that time and if u bought 2.2 andriod device u cant update it to 2.3 as hardware is limited and after that this 4 comes and now this version support heavy hardware means your last hardware barely work on that because your hardware is out of date and all we update is just for application sake or battery

is ios has less apps??? is ios consumes more battery???? is symbian like os need more hardware to run its apps???
    nokia pure view is a perfect example to it 41 mp camera and still have 1.3 GHz ARM 11 no need of that much extra ram no need of that much processing power and yet can take any app you throw at it .
  • Vivien.hugo
    Vivien.hugo
    I'm neutral because I haven't got one. I'm still using my old one bought few years ago.
  • engg.ashish
    engg.ashish
    #-Link-Snipped-# which phone you are using
  • Vivien.hugo
    Vivien.hugo
    One is Nokia which is popular at that time here and the other is Samsung. But I forget their version. Usually i'm change my mobile devices because it's broken down not it's out of dated.
  • Anoop Kumar
    Anoop Kumar
    I am not saying iOS has less apps or iPhone is not good.
    But if you compare value of price.Current price of iPhone4S in India is INR.50K for 32 GB where I got Galaxy SII for 28K (16gb + 16GB SD card).
    I am not going in discussion that which one is better. Because you can find lots of reviews and verdict between them which one is better.
    Ok, I accept iPhone 4S is better but how much, is it worth better of 22K😨.

PS:Nokia pureview is advertising only its 41mp camera nothing about OS and available apps.So it is only for the people who just want to have any kind of phone with best camera.It is not in race of best smart phones.Final vertict about pureview will come by user reviews not the company ad.
  • engg.ashish
    engg.ashish
    #-Link-Snipped-# hahaha sorry i got very much in discussion and by the way usability of android os is the thing which i like most i just hate instability or the rate at which devices are coming out coz. i want to buy them all and tht thing only restricted me to buy a single phone but as u said i chked nexus and em thinking.......... 😉 😁 😁
  • Kishan Gupta
    Kishan Gupta
    engg.ashish
    this is all just trick to invest in new hardware every while its of no benefit.
    ok we work here to make things faster cheaper and economical but whats goin on with andriod is opposite they are making faster costlier and poluting enviorment with outdating their hardware very frequently. for heavy development we can understand increasing need of hardware but for a rich boy buying phone every month just for sake of entertainment is making money for company and pollution for enviorment there is no need to buy quad core for that boy. is he doing that kind of development or using those quad core resources for any usefull porpose just making money for companys selling phone and wasting the money he/she has.
    #-Link-Snipped-# that rich boy buy new phones in any case, he is not dependent on Android. I had seen in few years back, when Nokia is leader. Those rich boys usually buy the new phones in every few months.

This is the only phase of development, as completion increases every company want to bring something new. Even apple is no more behind in this.
  • engg.ashish
    engg.ashish
    but the speed of production of andriod phone is way too large 😛
  • engg.ashish
    engg.ashish
    and BTW its going off the topic i asked for your opinion and why u prefer android not the comments on why i dislike .......😲
    i just dont like its open status means a Chinese mobile holder has android a htc, sony, samsung,.....every company uses it so stability affects by this in my definition. As far as operating system is concerned its very good user frndly usable becoz its open to all so every one develop those small small features which are not in those ios or symbian😡
    so kindly give your feedback and plzz no comments on what another person say just why u like it explain it and also plzz tell which phone u r using #-Link-Snipped-# #-Link-Snipped-# 😀
    by these feedback the person who is in confusion of android and other os can gain alot info....😕
  • Kishan Gupta
    Kishan Gupta
    I had purchased Sony Ericsson Live With Walkman in April, and this is a Android Phone. And I like it. Before purchasing I was totally confused. But later I go with Android. This is my first Smartphone.

I go with Android, because it is more user friendly and full support to Google services. I like its function and specially Android Market (Google Play).
  • Anoop Kumar
    Anoop Kumar
    #-Link-Snipped-#
    I already told in my previous post, I am using Galaxy SII .I would have got nexus but it is not available in India.
    Why I like android: When I was going to upgrade from my old Nokia 3120c (used for 3.5 years), I wanted a phone which allow me do every computing task on my phone and I am not the person who changes phone every year
    I have seen iPhone 2-3 times, used android phones like HTC wildfire and galaxy s from my friends ,nokia n8 Symbian also and blackberry too.
    Now, for me there is no question about going with Symbian, there very less app (free😏 ) same for nokia Lumnia but its better than Symbian as it has windows. Blackberry seems like you have a phone which make you look cool when you are in public or updating facebook status shows it has been send by blackberry phone.
    Now I had choice between iOS and Android. So i gone for lots of reviews between iPhone and some android devices and find both are gives you best smartphone in the market.
    In last I selected HTC sensation but my friends and The_Big_K suggested to go with Galaxy SII .
    And after using it 2 weeks I think I took right decision.
    After all why should I spend INR. 22k more for iPhone where as I can get equally capable phone is less price.
    Yes the battery issue is there on an average battery lasts for 1 day but its ok, I been almost every time with ghost machines😨 .

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

As Google has launched Google Drive, To survive Dropbox come up with very good marketing trick they are offering extra Space just by connecting Dropbox account with Twitter,Facebook. I earned...
How are the hooks for fans and chandeliers installed in ceilings at the a building is constructed ? and also after construction. ?
Did anyone ever notice that a ceiling fan with deformed blades, never blows adequate air, when compared to a fan of the same make and model, with the blades in...
How about a robotic pet squirrel climbing on to your shoulders? Or can you imagine entering the security check at an airport and a robot climbing your shirt and pants...
I would like to write down the solutions of some problems and ask you if I have solved them correctly and if not, ask you to write down the correct...