After Motorola, Google Takes On Zave Networks!

Zave Networks is supposedly Google's 19th take-over this year so far. It was just last month that  the search engine giant #-Link-Snipped-# and took charge of all the software and hardware it produced. It seems that the spree isn't over yet.

#-Link-Snipped-#

It is estimated that Google has took on more than 100 firms in the last ten years, starting with Deja, a company in the Usenet space that was later united with Google Groups. This interprets that on an average, Google has been acquiring about 10 companies every year. Last month, Google had stated that it would be buying Motorola Mobility, the mobile phones division of Motorola Inc., for $12.5 billion in cash, which it did.

Zave Networks, a company established in 2006, has officially declared on its homepage that it has been acquired by Google. It stated,
"We are delighted to share that Zave Networks has been acquired by Google. When we had the opportunity to join Google, we felt it was the perfect fit for our company and the perfect opportunity to rapidly drive the deployment and use of our platform to the next level."

Zave Networks is excited to be a part of Google, and humbly acknowledged all the support provided by their investors, retailers, advertisers and consumers over five years. They have not yet revealed the financial details regarding the deal.

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Tata motors added a new member to their entry level sedans --- The Indigo e-CS VX. It is claimed to be the most effective sedan on the Indian roads giving...
Holding this white beauty in my hand, I hereby proclaim that this is, according to me, one of the best qwerty  phone a person can have if the person have...
Researchers at the University of Michigan have gone a step further in the area Unmanned Arial Vehicles (UAV) removing the need for an external power source. It is quiet impossible...
Research teams from Japan's research organization RIKEN have come up with an astonishing aqueous reagent that will turn the biological tissues transparent. The initial tests being carried out on a...
Black boards are going to be a thing of yesteryear. With changing technology, we can talk about the phrase "Gone are the days of whiteboards...". The electronic white board by ...