About CrazyEngineers Mail ID

Hello CEans!

Lately, many among us wanted to know if they can create email ids on CrazyEngineers.com. Well its really amazing to know that @ crazyengineers.com id is desired. Allow me to clarify this -

Yes, it is possible to have < you > @ crazyengineers.com email id. But it has to be created by the administrator. Usually, CEans who have been around on CE for some time & contributed to CE get their own email id. We follow the format @ crazyengineers.com .

Another way of getting a CE ID is through contests which we will regularly have on CrazyEngineers. Right now, we have an AD Design contest in our IDEAS section.

Of course, if you have a reason to have CE ID, drop me a mail at admin @ crazyengineers .com and I'll be happy to create your own CE Mail ID for you.

-The Big K-

Replies

• crook
    crook
    Very good to know this. Right now I have no reason to have a CE Mail ID but I want to have one in future. ๐Ÿ˜‰

Its difficult these days to find time, you see..

Croook
  • A SudhaKar
    A SudhaKar
    Really rocks Admin,

As you said we cant give may id unwantedly,

So thats great,

Really ask some reason to have mail id on CE'ans - Thats the best work.

Hope so I would really love to have one after my post reaches 100.

Thanks and Regards,
    -A.SK

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

We are a group of 10 friends from college ... 5 of us dont read books, the other 5 have read this one ๐Ÿ˜€. A very touching novel, it has...
Lets see how many answers you can reach https://community.engineering.com/puzzler/ do post your answers here Searching on internet is allowed ๐Ÿ˜
my question is related to orkut ....when we send a scrap ,the time is not indian standard time ....can u tell me wht time is tht ???
I know that there are lot of articles & tutorials available on the internet which talk about developing a buzzer system. But I thought it might be better if we...
I think we are missing discussion on interesting engineering trades ๐Ÿ˜€. Aeronautical engineers! Come forward and start discussions! Crook