A letter from an average Times of India reader

Hello
I am a TOI reader and proud of it.
I read page 3. I fap to my newspaper photos. I like to know about pets of SRK and Aishwarya. I want to know about their private lives. I care more about bigg boss residents than slum residents. SO WHAT?
You have no right to call me stupid or useless. People like me are the ones who run film and TV industry. Without us there wont be any roadies, bigg boss. Without us Raghu wont be famous. He would be the loser degreeless that he actually is. And the most importantly, without us there wont be facebook. Can you imagine it! The most important invention of humanity! It totally revolutionized the way we waste our frieakin lives!
So what if we don’t care about economy? So what if we don’t find actual news interesting? Its only because we don’t understand what is CRR or what reserve bank does. Its only because We are better than that and we focus on better, sweet little things of life like whom salman khan is dating.
I mean seriously, how the hell is “who is winning the elections” more important than Shahrukh khan being hurt! That could mean his next movie would be delayed!!!!
People who think actual current affairs are more important than why SRK and salman fought, need to get a freaking life. I mean learn from us yaar. We enjoy our lives so much, and blame politicians for everything when we are the ones who didn’t give a f***. Peace out bros, dudes and babes. (brothers, guys and girls, for the less cool people who don’t know…)
Regards,
The Ordinary TOI Aided Learner,
Coz Heroes Use Toi
Ask me today’s headline, I can’t tell you.
The Hindu didn’t start it, still won it and you.

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Alright, in order to adhere to the rules & protocol of this site, I've edited all your f-words. ☕
  • praveer
    praveer
    my first post. wont happen again

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

A Banana vendor sells 1 banana for 1 rupee. He sells 15 bananas to one person. His profit is 5 rupees. So what is his profit percentage? Think logically while...
From a G+ post: This is a rare meteorological phenomenon called a skypunch. When people see these, they think it's the end of the world. Ice crystals form above the...
Panama City Beach, Florida -- Fog rolls up along the shore of Panama City Beach, Florida on Feb. 5th, 2012. ​ Check more images here.​
in the last year a burning issuse bet two states of India was about a dam which was constructed during the 18th centuary. lots of protest against it born in...
It's been long time I've had a new game to play on PS3 and after reading couple of game reviews online, it seems that Uncharted 3 is the game worth...