How's Uncharted 3 Game?

It's been long time I've had a new game to play on PS3 and after reading couple of game reviews online, it seems that Uncharted 3 is the game worth the buck. If anyone here has played the game, please let me know what your thoughts are and do you think there's a better game to buy at present.

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Today's the start of the week for most of us. Today's an opportunity to do something new; that you've never done before. Why do people hate Monday?
A new Google+ commercial was show live during the Grammy Awards Sunday night on CBS. Here is the commercial: With Google+ Instant Upload, every picture you take on your phone...
I bought the third edition of Standard Handbook of Engineering Calculations ed. Tyler G. Hicks pub. McGraw-Hill in 1995. Cost a packet. With almost 5000 calculation procedures for solving common...
Explanation: Why would Venus appear oval? Venus has been seen countless times from the surface of the Earth, and every time the Earth's atmosphere has dispersed its light to some...
Apparently the stripes tell tse tse flies to keep off the zebra! https://www.npr.org/2012/02/11/146737329/the-zebras-stripes-a-personal-no-fly-zone?ft=1&f=1007