CrazyEngineers Archive
Old, but evergreen and popular discussions on CrazyEngineers, presented to you in read-only mode.
@m.vivekanandan • 13 Apr, 2012
can a 3rd yr student apply as if he is a final year and write GATE to gain experience????
@lovejeet • 15 Apr, 2012 why to go the wrong way bro. just wait for 1 year more and till then prepare for it.....
@aNaN • 20 Apr, 2012 till last year third year students could also write, the score was valid for two years but this year only final years could write
@avii • 21 Apr, 2012 If you want just experience, then give it [on fake identity].
@Pensu • 22 Apr, 2012 Depends on the organizing institute and the eligibility criteria they set.
@avii • 22 Apr, 2012 ^No, from now onwards it will be only final year students.
@ISHAN TOPRE • 30 Apr, 2012
avii
If you want just experience, then give it [on fake identity].
It is not good to use fake identity. If anyone wants experience, he/ she can appear for mock tests. From now onwards, only final year students are eligible.

I would of course recommend start studying from 3 year on wards. Your score gradually improves. It does help from my own experience.
3k views

Related Posts

@Satya Swaroop Dash · Oct 9, 2013

The makers of the talked about Aakash tablets seem to be on a roll and now have unveiled three new budget Android tablets for the festive season. All the tablets...
1.3k views

@vaib840 · Jul 17, 2011

hii cean, can anyone tell me the best configuration for a pc.............i want to assemble a pc under 60k and i need all specification from mouse to motherboard............i want it...
4.3k views

@Ankita Katdare · Sep 30, 2014

Lenovo India has come up with a new 6-inch smartphone called Lenovo Vibe Z2 Pro running Android 4.4 KitKat operating system and a Qualcomm Snapdragon 2.5 GHz Quad-Core processor. This...
1.3k views

@prahu mac · May 9, 2016

can you please explain us about what are the minimum thicknesses for pcc in proportions for all the civil works i,e from raft to finishing of a building?
4.8k views

@Naman Agarwal · Jun 2, 2013

What is the resistance between neutral and earth??
5.6k views