CrazyEngineers Archive
Old, but evergreen and popular discussions on CrazyEngineers, presented to you in read-only mode.
@m.vivekanandan • 13 Apr, 2012
can a 3rd yr student apply as if he is a final year and write GATE to gain experience????
@lovejeet • 15 Apr, 2012 why to go the wrong way bro. just wait for 1 year more and till then prepare for it.....
@aNaN • 20 Apr, 2012 till last year third year students could also write, the score was valid for two years but this year only final years could write
@avii • 21 Apr, 2012 If you want just experience, then give it [on fake identity].
@Pensu • 22 Apr, 2012 Depends on the organizing institute and the eligibility criteria they set.
@avii • 22 Apr, 2012 ^No, from now onwards it will be only final year students.
@ISHAN TOPRE • 30 Apr, 2012
avii
If you want just experience, then give it [on fake identity].
It is not good to use fake identity. If anyone wants experience, he/ she can appear for mock tests. From now onwards, only final year students are eligible.

I would of course recommend start studying from 3 year on wards. Your score gradually improves. It does help from my own experience.
4.8k views

Related Posts

@Debasmita Banerjee · Jan 11, 2016

The Chinese Start-up, Letv has decided to launch its much awaited, “Le Max Pro”, which comes with Qualcomm’s latest flagship processor, the Snapdragon Qualcomm 820. Priced at RMB 3,500 (around...
3.1k views

@tanvisharma · Jun 3, 2013

please help me know about them, i know that they dnt save the state and other stores states...give me real time examples... and how those are applicable in internet
3.2k views

@myselfkhan · May 11, 2011

FPR (Film-Type Patterned retarder) 3D; Lightweight 3D glasses without power batteries, comfortable to use for long time. No image flickering occur since, no dizziness or no eye fatigue. Bright 3D...
3.1k views

@Brad Grillakis · Oct 26, 2011

Hello! I am working on my Laplace Transform homework and I am trying to work out the steps on how my professor got this answer but I am not understanding...
4.9k views

@Ambarish Ganesh · Dec 9, 2013

Automaker BMW has silently rolled out a limited 'Design Edition' variant of its flagship vehicle X6 M, the count being just 100 units globally. This limited edition BMW X6 M...
3.2k views