CE Logo Ideas

Guys!

We gotta work on the CrazyEngineers logo. Let us collect ideas from everyone before we hire a graphic designer to design it for us. But it would be really great if we can find graphically-inclined-engineers from our 600+ CEan team ๐Ÿ˜€

What would you want to have in our logo? Post your ideas in this thread ๐Ÿ˜€

-The Big K-

Replies

• crook
    crook
    the logo should have

hmm! so I guess the Crazy engineers logo may have

three engaged gears ๐Ÿ˜€

or a globe with words CE around it . this will go with our tag line "Uniting engineers across the world"

say what? ๐Ÿ˜€
  • integratdbrains
    integratdbrains
    yes crook how about a globle formed with the mirror images of c and e.. e will be curved as in greek alphabet.. these will be a bit tilted.. (to give it the appereance of globe (as in the axis) and as crook said the tag line as one ring either horizontal or vertical.. i vote for vertical. after all we are crazy out here!making the impossible possible.other crazy thing in the logo will be the mirror images! the logo should be using colours which are fresh and representing youth as in orange.. or a fresh green or a fresh yellow.. and should have a bit of darker shades to represent the maturity and professionalism.
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Super!

integratdbrains
    yes crook how about a globle formed with the mirror images of c and e.. e will be curved as in greek alphabet.. these will be a bit tilted.. (to give it the appereance of globe (as in the axis) and as crook said the tag line as one ring either horizontal or vertical.. i vote for vertical. after all we are crazy out here!making the impossible possible.other crazy thing in the logo will be the mirror images! the logo should be using colours which are fresh and representing youth as in orange.. or a fresh green or a fresh yellow.. and should have a bit of darker shades to represent the maturity and professionalism.
    That's Amazing! This is a super idea for logo ! [โ€‹IMG] What say guys?
  • rick
    rick
    integratdbrains idea rocks [โ€‹IMG] [โ€‹IMG] ! Biggie, why don't you get it designed from some logo design company? We can come up with ideas and you may then consolidate all the ideas and give them to the designer.

I thought of a mascot for Crazy Engineers. It would look cool. ๐Ÿ˜ฒ

rick
  • crook
    crook
    new logo rocks ๐Ÿ˜ !

biggie i noticed that the logo on the site's home page is still the old one. the new logo looks cool. it also matches the color theme ๐Ÿ˜€ .

i suggest that we keep it that way only.

CE rocks ๐Ÿ˜ฒ
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    note

Indeed, the logo at least matches ( ๐Ÿ˜’ ) the forum theme. We will continue to have the current logo untill we design a new logo.

-The Big K-
  • Mayur Pathak
    Mayur Pathak
    I can get the logo designed for our Forum..free of cost. But we'll need som 1 to convert it to an artwork. do we have any corel draw expert here on CE? Although I myself know photoshop as the back of my hand, i wud stil need a guy to work on either illustrator or corel draw in tandem wit me.
  • Mayur Pathak
    Mayur Pathak
    all guys pl reply to my earlier post.. I want ideas from all of the crazy engineers
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Mayur,

Can we design a mascot for CE? I wonder if we have anyone skilled in Photoshop who would create one for us.

All we want is a 'Simple' yet 'Cool' logo for CE. Let us keep it simple & Stupid ๐Ÿ˜

-The Big K-
  • Mayur Pathak
    Mayur Pathak
    mascot need not be created in photoshop. We have to design an artwork in coreldraw or illustrator. Then we can add effect in photoshop. Adding effect will be done by me, I want some one to create an artwork
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    anyone?

mayurpathak
    mascot need not be created in photoshop. We have to design an artwork in coreldraw or illustrator. Then we can add effect in photoshop. Adding effect will be done by me, I want some one to create an artwork
    Can anyone do it for us? I'm anyway searching for a graphics expert. If anyone is interested, please post in this thread or email me @ admin < at > crazyengineers com

-The Big K-
  • Ashraf HZ
    Ashraf HZ
    Yay, finally found this thread ๐Ÿ˜€

From the success of the CE Shirt contest, we know there are CEans who have some great ideas as well as artistic skills. Now, lets also work on the CE logo, so we can use it for promotional purposes!
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    A mascot maybe! What say?

I doubt if we really have people who can actually design a mascot for us!
  • Ashraf HZ
    Ashraf HZ
    Hehe, if someone can atleast draw a design on paper, he/she can scan it or take a digital pic and upload ๐Ÿ˜€

The first thing that came to mind was a smilie with a hard hat, and holding a spanner or something. He can have a belt that holds different equipment that represents different disciplines (eg multimeter).

We have to design an artwork in coreldraw or illustrator.
    Ah.. vector graphics eh? ๐Ÿ˜€ Heres an OSS alternative:
    #-Link-Snipped-#

It'll be an interesting thing to work on for this vacation ๐Ÿ˜€
  • Ashraf HZ
    Ashraf HZ
    Sorry for the double post. Ya know, lets choose an animal instead. With the Linux having a penguin, the firefox having a fox.. have a Red Cat! (with a hard hat perhaps, haha)

If you think a cat is too.. "cute".. maybe we can have a tiger or panther ๐Ÿ˜‰
    yes, I do love cats. *ahem*
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    umm, thinking on the similar lines, I think probably a smiley would be a better option.

But let's gather more ideas. Anyone?
  • Ashraf HZ
    Ashraf HZ
    You don't like cats, biggie? ๐Ÿ˜”

jkjk ๐Ÿ˜›

Regarding the smilie.. we'll try to make it simple but still represents of CE. I tried out inkscape.. looks cool!

[EDIT]
    Ok, Its DAMN good program! Anywayz, I cooked up a logo design, taking some ideas from integratdbrains and crook ๐Ÿ˜€

#-Link-Snipped-#

I dont know why the background is black in the thumbnail (looks cool though). It's originally transparent... click the link to see it full size!

I think the mascot will take alot of effort! We'll see how it goes ๐Ÿ˜€ CEans, where are you?? We need your ideas!
  • integratdbrains
    integratdbrains
    Hi ash i was just amused to see the logo as thought out ... Good job. I really appreciate your work. Some suggestions if thought to be useful.The latest theme of CE portrays CE to be aggressive which goes well with the administrator's style and attitude towards CE.So i feel let the Charming Crimson be as it is.
    As far as possible a logo should use derived or secondary colours to make it unique. Use of Primary colours makes it common. The inner circle can be 3D (though tried in the logo a sparkle would give a better effect) as it appears on the portal.Tilt the C and E to the tune of the tag line. C and E should be of same colour as Crazy Engineer are coupled together and hence CE makes sense. Revert the colours... CE can be white.. The inner circle Crimson as it appears on the portal. The tag line can be changed to crimson. Those mechanical rings can be of black and blue/black and black. Remove the depth of the wheels(shadow) let them be 2D.Try it out...
  • Mayur Pathak
    Mayur Pathak
    integratdbrains... Welcome back! Good to see you here. You might want to check announcements section for update on CE meet.
  • just2rock
    just2rock
    Thinking of Logo๐Ÿ˜• ...let us all put our Craziest dreams to make this d best of the lot....r u prepared
  • Ashraf HZ
    Ashraf HZ
    integratdbrains
    Hi ash i was just amused to see the logo as thought out ... Good job. I really appreciate your work. Some suggestions if thought to be useful.The latest theme of CE portrays CE to be aggressive which goes well with the administrator's style and attitude towards CE.So i feel let the Charming Crimson be as it is.
    As far as possible a logo should use derived or secondary colours to make it unique. Use of Primary colours makes it common. The inner circle can be 3D (though tried in the logo a sparkle would give a better effect) as it appears on the portal.Tilt the C and E to the tune of the tag line. C and E should be of same colour as Crazy Engineer are coupled together and hence CE makes sense. Revert the colours... CE can be white.. The inner circle Crimson as it appears on the portal. The tag line can be changed to crimson. Those mechanical rings can be of black and blue/black and black. Remove the depth of the wheels(shadow) let them be 2D.Try it out...
    .. *drops jaw*

haha, you sound like my art teacher in high school! I'll try out the suggestions. Can you please clarify this point though?

- "Tilt the C and E to the tune of the tag line"

Thanks ๐Ÿ˜€

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

guys and gals am quite curious to know your views on live in relations and marraiges. i will soon post my views on this....
a very warm hi to everyone.... well....we all know it without ne doubts that hollywood surpasses bollywood in almost all feilds it puts its efforts in... whether its the case...
hi all music is the flavour of life... i adore music in all respects... and then the intruments that create these beautiful sounds are even more melodious.... i love listening...
Hi all New Members of Crazy Engineers community ! ๐Ÿ˜€ Now that you are a CEan, I request you to go through the Crazy Engineers Newbie Guide quickly before you...
Hi CEans! I'm glad to announce the launch of CE Newsletter - beta! Here comes a detailed explanation ๐Ÿ˜ What is CE Newsletter? - CE newsletter will be a Newsletter...