CE Newbie Training

Hi all New Members of Crazy Engineers community ! ๐Ÿ˜€

Now that you are a CEan, I request you to go through the Crazy Engineers Newbie Guide quickly before you begin the journey with us.

Click -> CrazyEngineers

You will probably need 2-3 minutes to take the course [โ€‹IMG] but that will make sure that your transition from a normal person to CEan is smooth ๐Ÿ˜Ž !

...just kidding! ๐Ÿ˜

The newbie guide has been developed by our own CEan team and I am sure that you will find it useful.

Wishing you a Happy Journey!

-The Big K-

Replies

• crook
    crook
    one question

Hi biggie, i'm not a newbie but I want to ask one question. At the bottom of forum 'Mark forums as read' link appears. What does it do actually?

crook ๐Ÿ˜Ž
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    it is

Hi Crook!

'Mark Forums Read' link marks the forums as read. This functionality is helpful because you will be notified of new posts in your next visit by colored circles. Check out the forum index page to see what the indicators mean.

So, if you think you do not have new content to read, mark the forums as read and it will be easy for you to track the new posts in your next visit ๐Ÿ˜€

I hope this helps !

-The Big K-

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hi CEans! I'm glad to announce the launch of CE Newsletter - beta! Here comes a detailed explanation ๐Ÿ˜ What is CE Newsletter? - CE newsletter will be a Newsletter...
You are not allowed a PG by your family members.and they insist that u start a business instead.but they are not sponsoring you,neither you r allowed to take loans.. nor...
Got a article from a forum... a good one so thought that i should post it here too... It will be benefecial... Play With Vocab..!! Mirth, genial, convivial, enraptured, blithe,...
I didn't saw a thread dedicated to idioms on this forum... Aren't we too late ... we should have start it too early... here i am starting a thread on...
Assume that each statement is either true or false. What is the unknown (whole) number from the following possibly false statements: At least one of the last two statements in...