Where does bollywood lag???

a very warm hi to everyone....
well....we all know it without ne doubts that hollywood surpasses bollywood in almost all feilds it puts its efforts in... whether its the case of action, or special effects, or making it to the oscars... WE JUST LAG BEHIND....

so lets share out some possible reasons for the same.... what do u have to say abt it ???

Replies

• rick
    rick
    content

I have seen a bollywood movie kal ho na ho. i liked it ๐Ÿ˜ . I think its the movie theme that gives Hollywood movie the edge over bollywood movie. my colleague pankaj says that the bollywood will never come out of fairy tale love stories ๐Ÿ˜‰

rick
  • pad
    pad
    Re: where does bollywood lags???

Originality...
    this is somthing bollywood really lack. a lot of copy paste... may be because bollywood started quite late... but i hate this
  • Neha
    Neha
    Re: where does bollywood lags???

pad
    Originality...
    this is somthing bollywood really lack. a lot of copy paste... may be because bollywood started quite late... but i hate this

Yeah! Maybe and secondly they keep revolving around the same old subject thats love or family.
    Obviously, few aren't to be considered.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

hi all music is the flavour of life... i adore music in all respects... and then the intruments that create these beautiful sounds are even more melodious.... i love listening...
Hi all New Members of Crazy Engineers community ! ๐Ÿ˜€ Now that you are a CEan, I request you to go through the Crazy Engineers Newbie Guide quickly before you...
Hi CEans! I'm glad to announce the launch of CE Newsletter - beta! Here comes a detailed explanation ๐Ÿ˜ What is CE Newsletter? - CE newsletter will be a Newsletter...
You are not allowed a PG by your family members.and they insist that u start a business instead.but they are not sponsoring you,neither you r allowed to take loans.. nor...
Got a article from a forum... a good one so thought that i should post it here too... It will be benefecial... Play With Vocab..!! Mirth, genial, convivial, enraptured, blithe,...