piano-my passion

hi all
music is the flavour of life... i adore music in all respects... and then the intruments that create these beautiful sounds are even more melodious.... i love listening to guitar but piano is wat i go gaga over.... any one out with similarities???
do hit here....

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    me !

of course!

I'm just curious, do you play Piano? ๐Ÿ˜€ It is one of the most difficult instruments to play. I'm assuming that you are a fan of Brian Silas !

-The Big K-
  • rick
    rick
    aashima
    hi all
    music is the flavour of life... i adore music in all respects... and then the intruments that create these beautiful sounds are even more melodious.... i love listening to guitar but piano is wat i go gaga over.... any one out with similarities???
    do hit here....
    Yes! Me! ๐Ÿ˜ However I cannot play Piano.
  • Neha
    Neha
    Piano...well neva got the chance to play it but i can play casio(much smaller version of Piano) quite well.
  • aashima
    aashima
    The_Big_K
    of course!

I'm just curious, do you play Piano? ๐Ÿ˜€ It is one of the most difficult instruments to play. I'm assuming that you are a fan of Brian Silas !

-The Big K-

well am not a maestro in it.... i just enjoy playing it a lot... moreover am more experienced and well in casio....
  • aditi
    aditi
    same here neha... i can also play casio,harmonium but not piano...
    i dont hav ny knowledge abt it....
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    neha
    Piano...well neva got the chance to play it but i can play casio(much smaller version of Piano) quite well.
    a little update here ๐Ÿ˜

Casio is a company name and they developed a mini-keyboard. So you don't play the 'CASIO' but what you are playing is called as 'Mini-Keyboard' ๐Ÿ˜€

But, my question is - can anyone read the staff? It would be interesting to have a discussion on 'how to read music".

-The Big K-
  • Neha
    Neha
    teacher...

Thanx for the updation.

Muzik reading??....Never did that....It wud be fun to learn...any CEan-teacher??
  • Khan
    Khan
    Hi,

I joined this section just because of piano.
    read views of other members,its gud if we could learn piano through this section ......

๐Ÿ˜’
  • Alexalin
    Alexalin
    Hi, I really appreciate that you are a music lover and i really admire you because you have respect towards the music.Guitar is a really a fantastic music instrument and the music is like honey.According to me piano is also one of the best instrument i feel like i am at haven when some one play the piano.I will try to know the similarities between guitar and piano and i will let you know the daitals.
  • Alexalin
    Alexalin
    Hi,Even i am great music lover and now a days i decided to play some instrument and i have selected piano.But i don't know how to play it.More over i am searching for the information about piano accessories..I have little bit knowledge to play Casio,harmonium just like you.I will help you if i know anyting about piano learning and i hope the same responce from you.
  • Alexalin
    Alexalin
    I want to know about piano.Can any one help me to know about piano?
  • sabrina16
    sabrina16
    hi, i too love piano, also tried taking lessons for it but :sshhh: never tried playing it again. hehe then i decided i need to learn atleast one instrument so now i can proudly say i know guitar. ๐Ÿ˜. any body liking guitar here??
  • yadavundertaker mohit
    yadavundertaker mohit
    i am also music lover but i don't know how to play any musical instruments...

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hi all New Members of Crazy Engineers community ! ๐Ÿ˜€ Now that you are a CEan, I request you to go through the Crazy Engineers Newbie Guide quickly before you...
Hi CEans! I'm glad to announce the launch of CE Newsletter - beta! Here comes a detailed explanation ๐Ÿ˜ What is CE Newsletter? - CE newsletter will be a Newsletter...
You are not allowed a PG by your family members.and they insist that u start a business instead.but they are not sponsoring you,neither you r allowed to take loans.. nor...
Got a article from a forum... a good one so thought that i should post it here too... It will be benefecial... Play With Vocab..!! Mirth, genial, convivial, enraptured, blithe,...
I didn't saw a thread dedicated to idioms on this forum... Aren't we too late ... we should have start it too early... here i am starting a thread on...