View Feed
group-icon
Coffee Room
Discuss anything here - everything that you wish to discuss with fellow engineers.
12921 Members
Join this group to post and comment.
aashima
aashima • Jun 16, 2006

piano-my passion

hi all
music is the flavour of life... i adore music in all respects... and then the intruments that create these beautiful sounds are even more melodious.... i love listening to guitar but piano is wat i go gaga over.... any one out with similarities???
do hit here....
Kaustubh Katdare
Kaustubh Katdare • Jun 16, 2006
me !

of course!

I'm just curious, do you play Piano? 😀 It is one of the most difficult instruments to play. I'm assuming that you are a fan of Brian Silas !

-The Big K-
rick
rick • Jun 16, 2006
aashima
hi all
music is the flavour of life... i adore music in all respects... and then the intruments that create these beautiful sounds are even more melodious.... i love listening to guitar but piano is wat i go gaga over.... any one out with similarities???
do hit here....
Yes! Me! 😁 However I cannot play Piano.
Neha
Neha • Jun 17, 2006
Piano...well neva got the chance to play it but i can play casio(much smaller version of Piano) quite well.
aashima
aashima • Jun 17, 2006
The_Big_K
of course!

I'm just curious, do you play Piano? 😀 It is one of the most difficult instruments to play. I'm assuming that you are a fan of Brian Silas !

-The Big K-

well am not a maestro in it.... i just enjoy playing it a lot... moreover am more experienced and well in casio....
aditi
aditi • Jun 23, 2006
same here neha... i can also play casio,harmonium but not piano...
i dont hav ny knowledge abt it....
Kaustubh Katdare
Kaustubh Katdare • Jun 26, 2006
neha
Piano...well neva got the chance to play it but i can play casio(much smaller version of Piano) quite well.
a little update here 😁

Casio is a company name and they developed a mini-keyboard. So you don't play the 'CASIO' but what you are playing is called as 'Mini-Keyboard' 😀

But, my question is - can anyone read the staff? It would be interesting to have a discussion on 'how to read music".

-The Big K-
Neha
Neha • Jun 27, 2006
teacher...

Thanx for the updation.

Muzik reading??....Never did that....It wud be fun to learn...any CEan-teacher??
Khan
Khan • Jun 29, 2007
Hi,

I joined this section just because of piano.
read views of other members,its gud if we could learn piano through this section ......

😒
Alexalin
Alexalin • Nov 13, 2008
Hi, I really appreciate that you are a music lover and i really admire you because you have respect towards the music.Guitar is a really a fantastic music instrument and the music is like honey.According to me piano is also one of the best instrument i feel like i am at haven when some one play the piano.I will try to know the similarities between guitar and piano and i will let you know the daitals.
Alexalin
Alexalin • Nov 14, 2008
Hi,Even i am great music lover and now a days i decided to play some instrument and i have selected piano.But i don't know how to play it.More over i am searching for the information about piano accessories..I have little bit knowledge to play Casio,harmonium just like you.I will help you if i know anyting about piano learning and i hope the same responce from you.
Alexalin
Alexalin • Nov 27, 2008
I want to know about piano.Can any one help me to know about piano?
sabrina16
sabrina16 • Dec 12, 2008
hi, i too love piano, also tried taking lessons for it but :sshhh: never tried playing it again. hehe then i decided i need to learn atleast one instrument so now i can proudly say i know guitar. 😁. any body liking guitar here??
i am also music lover but i don't know how to play any musical instruments...

Share this content on your social channels -