CrazyEngineers
  • rashi
    rashi

MemberDec 21, 2008

Zelio Soft

Hi CEs! If anyone of you has worked on Zeliosoft and can throw some light on it, then please reply here. I am an electronics & instrumentation engg. student and am trying to make my final year project with the aid of this simulator. so if you can suggest some useful ideas reg the same, i'd be thankful..

regards
    Replies
Howdy guest!
Dear guest, you must be logged-in to participate on CrazyEngineers. We would love to have you as a member of our community. Consider creating an account or login.
Replies
  • flash319

MemberDec 21, 2008

I am a Robotic/Controls technician and I have played around with one before. Not a very good product. What are you trying to do with it? Are you just playing with the software?
    Are you sure? This action cannot be undone.
    Cancel
  • flash319

MemberDec 21, 2008

Check this out if you need a free Ladder program.

#-Link-Snipped-#
    Cancel
  • rashi

MemberDec 22, 2008

thanks for the link, pal..but as it turns out, it didn't serve the purpose. but nevertheless, thanks for this.
    i'm not actually playing with the software. it's for my project, the one that is due for submission in, say, 4 months frm now. though i would have loved to make a more hard core one, but as the situation turns out, i am trying to make something as apt with the simulator. i've gone through the help file and it does seem useful, but getting started is the problem. selecting a circuit that i can understand and explain as well...
    Cancel
Home Channels Search Login Register